1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moccasins

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Colton, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Colton

Ok, so I've been looking for moccasins recently, but the ones I've found at either really ugly and kinda cheap, or cute and really expensive. Does anyone know where to find cute moccasins (preferribly moccasin slippers) that aren't too expensive?

2. Shevanel

I'm sorry, this is completely irrelevant, but it reminded me of THIS for some strange reason. xD

Ignore me. I know xD

3. Daniel

You fail so hard.

And honestly, check Target! They often carry wicked comfy moccasins that are pretty affordable. It might be the exact time of year to buy them but it's worth checking.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ignoring the borderline offensive link above... :slight_smile:

I have two thoughts. You might try Zappos, which seems to have an enormous selection of just about everything, and you also might search online for a moccasin shop that's actually on a reservation. There are a few in the midwest I've run across that probably, by now, have some sort of online business. I've seen some absolutely beautiful moccasins that are pretty inexpensive at a couple such places, and they are made by local craftspeople. (A lot of so-called "authentic" moccasins are now made in china, if it matters to you.)

5. Shevanel

Oh Come on, It's South Park >_>