1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog of Poems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MMAnick, Dec 3, 2010.

?

Should i keep it as a blog or not?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MMAnick

from time to time i write a few peoms but very few people have read them and gave me their opion. I was thinking about doing a small blog and just post my pomes to them but i wasnt sure if thats a good place to put them for people to see and comment on them.

I've already posted one (link below) I was wondering if you think i should contiue to post them there or stop altogether and find another place.

http://www.emptyclosets.com/forum/blog.php?b=3390

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a fine place so long as you don't mind people reading them and commenting on them. Putting your work out to the public can be a scary but exhilarating thing. It's a great feeling when somebody actually looks at (or listens to) something you've created, and acknowledges it. And it's especially nice when they say something positive. But by doing so, you're opening yourself up to critique and negative comments. The mod team here at EC won't allow personal attacks here on the board ("you suck"), but we aren't going to delete or protect you from any negative comments anybody might post ("I didn't think that was very good").

Given that, it's your call. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. MMAnick

I dont mind if people dont like them. Im not a poet and i hate english class but when i started i thought that it be a way of getting some feelings out. I've posted one already, as you already know, but no one has even looked at it lol. Maybe it wasnt a good idea.

4. Dare2bProud

MMAnick! Hi! I'm also a creative writer! I will join you and post a few of my poems on an EC blog for others to read also, I'm looking for constructive criticism and more of an audience. Can't wait to read your writing! :slight_smile:

5. MMAnick

:icon_bigg thanks. well now im going to continue.(*hug*)

---------- Post added 3rd Dec 2010 at 11:51 PM ----------

BTW i cant wait to read yours either lol

6. Paradox

I don't see why not, Lex may have a point but if you don't mind any negative criticism or snide comments then that's cool. I am planning to post some poems myself as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

#6 Paradox, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  7. MMAnick

8. joezimm48

I write poetry and I love to be able express myself on paper in beautiful ways.