1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Excess of Sins

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jerr, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Jerr

is the true danger. I've just read another chapter of my story. (Dawn of Tears by Dan Kirk)

I thought it was great... it... I believe it. There is more to it. This is what he is thinking about while something is going on. So I'll probably post again with this exact same thing but like more to it. The other more parts of it along the same line of thought but like he is about to kill someone and it goes to describing of course what he is doing like as he walked closer to him..... this yadda yadda.... you all should just read this whole story.

p.s. Dad is his father (obviously) aka the president of the US and also a pastor and was a general in the army before giving up that so he could be the president (don't ask for details just giving you the basics) He came up with "Operation Rebuilder" which is a plan to rebuild the US under the teachings of God... but I mean read this.