1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clinton speaking for Obama

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dare2bProud, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Dare2bProud

How did everyone feel about our current president having a former president fight his battle for him? In fact, Obama left Clinton in the press room by himself while he attended a Christmas party. Personally it shows me that he's very passive. I've always been a Clinton fan and he speaks well, but still did George W. have his father speak for him?

2. lostinthought9

I thought it was kinda funny, to be honest. I'm no fan of Obama (I was pulling for Hillary in '08). Although, I will say this, I found that Bill was very hard to follow while he was speaking, espicially at the beginning of that speech. =/

3. Dare2bProud

I was pulling for Hillary too.

4. RedState

I disagree with Clinton on most of his policies...but I still like Bill Clinton. One of the greatest politicians of modern history. His speech at the 1992 Democratic National Convention rivaled the 1980 speech given by Reagan.

Of course I'm somewhat biased because I am a Republican, but I thought it was kinda painful to watch. It was a low moment. It was basically watching the master school the student.

It's no secret in DC political circles that the 2 do not like each other at all...and Obama's body language drove that point home even more.

There is no serious challenge from the Left that The President has to worry about. The only person that could beat Obama in a primary is Hillary Clinton should the current conditions (which is complete chaos in The White House) continue thru 2012

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

As was I.

6. starfish

Considering the current state of the politics at the federal level nothing surprises me anymore.

It's always been bad, but now it seems like both side are trying to piss off the other.

7. Charme

Charme Guest

Can someone provide a link or vid for said speech please?

8. Shevanel

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ac9uDLUdSs[/YOUTUBE]

Special Delivery!