1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are big turn OFF's for you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Owen, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Since we already have a thread for talking about what are big turn on's for you, I figure we might as well bring some balance to the chit chat section with a thread about big turn-off's. What don't you like in your sex of interest? What actions, personality traits, or aspects of appearance will keep you from being interested in someone?

So as to avoid influencing the general mood of this thread, I will wait to post my own turn-offs until some responses have been posted.

2. TyPod

Overly cockiness.

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Long hair.

Although, this guy I am crushing on is the only exception I have ever met. He's so funny, and cute. <3

I always have exceptions with turn offs and turn ons. Yay inconsistency!

4. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    What Steven said. Guys with long hair can look good, but I won't feel any sexual attraction to them.

5. Ridiculous

I'm very particular about feet.. there's a fine line for me between gorgeous feet and feet I revile.

6. Stuie

Incredibly stupid people. If I can't like them on a friendly level, I couldn't like them any deeper. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Nomad187

stupid, cocky or just an asshole in general.

8. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Assholery and douchebaggery.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Smokers - you can smell it on every part of them, and I just revile it. I don't want to taste smoke when I kiss you.
    2. Alcoholics - yeah I don't want to deal with you being violent to me or not having control of your own actions. Get some fucking help!
    3. Druggies - I'm not really a fan of pot smokers even, but if that's ur buzz I guess I'll deal. But doing acid, coke, crack, etc means you're basically trying to purposefully ruin your life so get away from mine.
    4. Cockiness - I don't care about how hot you look in the mirror, I don't care how big your dick is, I don't care how hot you think you are, all that should matter is how hot I think you are, and that I like you for you, not all your "godliness"
    5. Ignorance - We deal with enough shit being gay, you picking on other people for being too fat, or ugly or w/e pisses me off.
    6. Religious Affinity - Listen, I respect your religion, but just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean I'm going to convert to your religion. I have my own beliefs and I'm sticking to them >_>
    7. The ones who don't plan to ever come out - this is pretty plain and simple, it's one thing to make me wait for you to come out, especially when I still need to tell my own parents, but if you're NEVER going to come out then what's the point? It'll feel more like I'm in a secret affair than an actual relationship.

10. Mogget

Hats. Can't stand 'em.

11. TheRoof

As a hat lover, may I ask why??

12. lostinthought9

Ditto. ^^ I almost always have a hat on.
    Anyways, to answer the thread.
    Turn offs:
    -smokers (or using any other type of tobacco product)
    -alcoholics
    -overall douche bag/jerk
    -stupidity
    -control freaks
    -greasy hair (I don't care what's the length, if it's incredibly oily, that's gross)
    -smelling horrible (A little "manly" smell after doing work, or exercising is fine, but you shouldn't smell the BO all day, every day)

13. Beertruck

Guys who are vapid to the extreme. I can have my "lol reality show" moments too, but if you can't name at least four justices on the Supreme Court you're out of here.

14. GhostDog

^ I second the smoking. I've got friends who smoke when they drink, as an occasional thing, and that's okay I suppose, but chain smoking? Blech.

- As said in another thread, bad tattoos. Good tattoos are a turn on, but bad tattoos are an incredible turn off for me.

- People who are inclined towards snap judgments of people. We all do it occasionally, so whatever, but if you have to comment about everyone who walks by if you don't like the look of them, that's just way too much negativity for me to put up with. So what if she looks like she's 300 pounds? Maybe she has a glandular problem, or maybe she really does just like McDonald's way too much. It's none of your damn business.

- In the same vein, girls who talk shit about their friends behind their backs. Not cool, y'all.

- People who are rude to people they don't judge to be important. I don't care how nice you are to me; if you bitch at the waiter for no reason, it's a no go.

- The "fake tan, fake tits, fake blonde" look. I'm all for bleaching your hair blonde by itself, mind. But I think fake tans are tacky, I don't even care if it's an actual tan you got by being in a tanning bed or on the beach for a week. (I'll take being pasty over getting skin cancer, thanks.) And fake tits just don't look all that great to me. (Unless she had a masectomy to avoid breast cancer and wanted implants just to replace what she lost. I could 100% look past it in that case.) Add a bleach blonde on top of that and it is just a trifecta of not-interested.

- People who are way into drugs. I totally don't care about occasional use of the wacky tobaccy, but I've had friends that I've lost because drugs became more important to them than anything else. Not cool. =(

- The phrase "I hate people".

15. blankpaper

Smoker, heavy drinkers and drug users are definitely not my style. Nail chewing just drives me up a wall so thats out....my biggest thing though is people who don't respect them selves and are very needy.

16. kettlkorn

Anyone with a Charlie Chaplain moustache.

17. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

-Mouth-breathers. It didn't bother me once upon a time, but I lived with one last academic year who breathed like a jackhammer, and since then, if someone has their mouth habitually open, it's a huge turn-off for me.

-Prissiness. The truth is that I'm really not big on flamboyant guys, so when a guy is flamboyant and full of himself, there's no chance of me liking him.

-Speaking of which, flamboyance. I'm not one to knock someone for who they are, and I will in no way find them inferior if they are flamboyant, but as someone who can very easily pass for straight, I like guys I can go out in public with and we can pass off as just friends. With a flamboyant guy, that isn't likely.

-"Thug"-ishness. Someone who acts tough won't have an easy time getting on my good side. Façades in general are a turn off for me, and as someone who is pretty subdued and kind, people who are loud and rude really grate on me.

-Muscles. I can like a lot of different kinds of guys, but muscle-men are not among them. I can't really explain it; in the same way that some people are repulsed by someone who weighs too much, I'm repulsed by someone who has spent too much time in the gym.

-Intelligence that is not tempered by wisdom. Yes, you may know a lot of things, but there is a time and a place to show off that knowledge. Knowing that time and place is key if you want to get on my good side. It's also a turn off when people know a lot of things but can't do anything with that knowledge--can't discuss or debate, just spout off about what they know.

-Guys who slur their words. It just makes you sound like you don't care about what you are saying, so why should I?

18. PeaceLoveJoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Smokers (weed/cigarrettes etc)
    Drinkers
    Too possessive
    Critical
    Self-centered
    Arrogant
    Aggressive