1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

almost done

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by girlxmenkz, Dec 14, 2010.

1. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    next week will be x-mas brake where have the years gone my last year in high school wow it feels like yesterday i was going to high school for the 1st time now i'm passing my class getting the things i need my years in the big world i have a job lined up for me and college to im sad to leave my friends but life goes on.

2. Sakura

Yeah the years do go by super fast. It feels like I just started college and I'll be finishing my undergrad degree and graduating in May. :confused: I'm kinda lost about what to do next year so good for you for having things planned out already. I'm conflicted about either going to Japan to help teach English (which is what I really want to do; if I can get into the program) or going straight into graduate school for counseling (haven't applied yet).

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Psh, tell me about it. This year is flying by so quickly. Last year of high school..:frowning2:

I shouldn't have taken so many classes this year for sure. XD After exams in January though, I will have a free period. So, that's good.

I am rushing to meet my schools requirements for graduation (because I moved there last year, in 11th grade, I have to do 2 years of work in 2 months because the school won't exempt me from the work.) All while balancing three AP/honors classes, and three other core classes I randomly decided to take. GAH! Oh, I am also trying to find a good school to get an ASN/ADN (Associates degree in nursing.)

I like helping people. And with that I will be making more than my mom did, she raised two kids on her salary. I think I will be able to live pretty well with an ADN, which I then plan to take an exam to become an RN.

Oh my. Just to think..in just around 3 years I will be in my own apartment. Doing all my stuff by myself. Having sex with tons of people. It's scary and exciting!

Oh, did I forget that I have to pay for college by myself on minimum wage? Not to mention, I have to pay rent at home which is kind of fucked up. Then, I have to get my license, then save up to get a car. I also have to save up to get a laptop, and I actually want it to last and get my money's worth, instead of buying a 500 dollar piece of crap that will be out-of-date in a month.

ASFOAJFOAJF! STRESS!

4. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i just cant see how its the last week of school feels like i just started last week lol

5. midwestblues

Gawd, now you're making me nostalgic. My senior year passed like a lightning bolt, especially the second semester. Jeebus, I can hardly remember the second semester. In retrospect, it was the best year of school by far, but also the toughest (not academically but maturation-wise). I'm still proud of myself for graduating. A high school diploma is a major accomplishment.