1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Costumes? :p

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Oct 9, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I don't know if this is celebrated in other countries but mine but i know different cultures celebrate something on October 31st. Either way you still might go to a costume party even if you think your too old to trick-or-treat. i know last year (i've been saying i'm too old for trick-or-treating since 6th grade and just wanted to go to parties) but my boyfriend at the time and all his friends (whom i had never met) all went out and had a good time. this year my bestie said our gang should all dress up and go out for fun (a bunch of teens dressed in funky costumes in the dark getting free candy and scaring people sounds fun to me!) so anyway to the costume part. are you dressing up, party or whatever what costume are you going to be?

me? i'm going to be a Gothic Prostitute (my own made costume, lol). its mini-mini skirt pink plaid, and black leggings with pink skulls on them. then knee-high leather boots and a black low-cut shirt. and gothic jewelwry. (!) :lol:

(edit: *tries on costume* mom says "you have to wear something under that skirt. it looks like your naked." "yeah... but i'm supposed to be a whore!" mom: "well your a whore with self respect" :roflmao: )

#1 xxAngelOnFirexx, Oct 9, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. Ty

Ty Guest

Rofl @ Morgans conversation with her mother, i couldnt stop laughin XD

3. tired_of_lying411

lol, thats classic. We have a Halloween dance here, everyone dresses up. My friend is going as "cloudy with a chance of rain" this year... haha.

I don't know what i'll be.

4. Bryan

"A whore with self respect" lmao. Ok, no one is to old to trick or treat. I dont know what I will be this year, but maybe I will wear a kefia (arab head covering) that I got in Israel. I am so excited that Halloween is so soon!!

5. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

LOL, thats a funny costume and conversation xD xD

I'm not dressing up for anything :[

6. TeeBe

"A whore with self respect"...HAHA! Brilliant. Next question: WILL you actually wear someting underneath? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I still haven't decided on a costume to top last year yet. I'd post photos but...I am not sure that they would be deemed "appropriate" :icon_redf

7. step49x

I've got this costume I put together a couple years that's a bit between a scarecrow and a mad scientist. Last year, I just went and wore it all day. I'll try to post some pictures, if I can get anyone to take some of me.

8. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ill probably go to a couple things one of my friends birthday party is going to be around halloween and its going to be a costume party. but on halloween we might go out or go to another party depends what we want to do.

i have no clue yet what im going to be. for costume day at my school during the week of homecoming i was captain jack sparrow with the eyes on my face and eyeliner... all that it was fun so i might just do that again or i might do something different

9. Nerdtendo

Normaly, I'd just dress as a Caveman (easy to make a Loin cloth, and I already have a beard) and give out candy, but this Halloween, I'll be Trick-O-Treeting with some other Thespans (I'm a newbie) for caned goods instead of candy. It's for charity, so ya. Plus, I dont have to spend money on a costume, I'll just use a costume from the Theater! ...and after that, Par-Tay! I'll party like it's 205 BC!

10. ALieToDieFor

Texas City,TX but Huntington beach,california atm
    Yeah im going to school as an emo kid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Its like completely oposite of me.
    I might be sexy as an emo kid lol
    Ill take pics for all to drool at

11. SadConfusedBandGeek

Lol!! Me and 2 of my other friends are all being FRIDGES!! haha (like the thing you put food in, just in case anyone got confused)

its gonna be hilarious lol.

12. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Ama be my friends Emo Girlfriend heheh and i get to wear a skirt! Wee

13. SpikySpice

Screaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

14. Nerdtendo

I've just figured out what my brother plans to be. He's gonna have a warewolf mask, and he's going out as me. (beard joke)

15. Level N Human

A stegiosaur.

Not a stegosaurus.

A stegiosaur.

16. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    we dont have it here in australia i wish we had it !!!

17. SpikySpice

A Girl Who Passes Out Fruit Baskets