1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your New Years Resolutions/Goals?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ok455, Dec 25, 2010.

1. ok455

I did complete a few goals this year i am happy about it i am ready to start working on my new goals for 2011 im surprised this thread haven't been started yet

Lose weight
    - That's one part i need to really need work on i been eating out so much especially Chinese food i want to cut back and do more grocery shopping and eat home cooked meals and fruits and veggies.

Find a new job
    My current job has so much drama and crap going on it feels like im in high school. I know every job has drama its a shame when we are the worst department in the hospital and everyone try's to transfer out when theirs an opening in another department.

Going out more
    I'm starting to make new friends and i want to start going out more instead of sitting in the house all the time.

Cleaning and maintaining a clean room

college Focus more on college and take it more seriously last semester i did a pretty good job. I want to stop cramming my home work at the last minute and slacking off and study more.

Set Bedtime I want to have a set bed and wake up time instead of going to bed anytime and waking up any time.

Cut back on the clowning around too