1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Rant On Behalf of All the NICE Gays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Revan, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a rant on behalf of all the nice gay men out there to all the idiots, jerks, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, narcissistic, young, old, fake, pretentious, arrogant, pretty-boys out there.

After years of dealing with your bullshit, we are sick and tired of all of it. You may think that you have the rights to keep treating us, your friends, your boyfriends, your husbands, or even that odd guy in the club that was just trying to be friendly, you don't. It is because of us that give you that power, and we're done. You have no power over us because unless we fear you, unless we adore you, unless we treat you like Gods; you are nothing but that piece of toilet paper on the bottom of our shoe, that garbage we kick to the side, or that pile of dog s**t that we accidentally step in.

So before you think that you can ride on your looks and your attitude, remember that the longer you treat us this way, the harder the fall will be. Remember that just because you're pretty now, doesn't mean you always will be. So you need to decide now what's more important to you: treating people like shit and riding on your looks? Or treating the one you're with, or even the one you're not with with caring and kindness, because in the long run, they're the ones who will be there for you when you've lost your looks, and you can't count on your attitude anymore to get you places. Remember that we're the ones who may give you the best chance for a good future. We could become your boss some day, or the person who manages your finances, or simply the one who can provide you with love in the future.

So stop being an asshole, stop being absorbed with yourself, and start being kind to people and your partner. Remember, looks only last a short time, kindness and love last forever.

Please Note: I am in a loving relationship with my boyfriend, this is more both for those who have been treated like crap by all those hot men and their former boyfriends/husbands/partners and have always wanted to say something. It's also for me who in the past has dealt with guys who think they're better than me. :slight_smile: Also this isn't directed to anyone at EC, unless you are the type of guy who treats people like crap, and maybe it'll allow you to think about what you've been doing to people.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah!! Screw you sexy mofos!!! :tantrum:

4. Miyaga

I like this post, you spoke your true feelings, for this i applaud you.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad you guys enjoyed it.