1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time going to gay bars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EWU2012, Jan 2, 2011.

1. EWU2012

For New Years Eve my roommate and I went to some bars in Spokane which is a larger city near where I live. The first bar we went to was just a regular bar. We were meeting some of her friends there. Then after midnight we decided to hit up one of the gay bars a few blocks away. It ended up being so much fun!! :icon_bigg Not only was it our first time at a gay bar but it was our first time even going to the bars in the bigger city. At the bar there was both male and female dancers and I even put a few dollars in the guys underwear. haha Neither one of us started up conversations with others. Still a little shy. :icon_redf So that was New Years Eve.

Now last night we decided to go to one of the other gay bars where they have drag shows two times a night on fridays and saturdays. I have seen drag shows before because all of the drag queens plus others from the RuPauls Drag race come to my college every year and do a show for charity but it was my roommates first time seeing one. It was also a lot of fun. I think I ended up spending about $20 in dollar bills tipping them. I'm so looking forward to going back.

Here is a video someone posted of the drag show that came to my university. All I have to say is that if you have the chance to see one you should. They are very entertaining.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orU7xHEY3P0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]