1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Cleese turn on...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by straal1972, Jan 12, 2011.

1. straal1972

When I was a lad of 16, the movie "A Fish Called Wanda" came out.
    For those younger on here, please find and watch, its a great hilarious movie. Anyway..

I saw it with my older sister. There was one part in the movie which really affected, maybe even changed my sex habits from then on.
    Its the scene where John Cleese and Jamie Lee Curtis are going to have sex. John starts taking big snorts of his armpits. I laughed along with everyone else in the theatre. But in my head I got thinking, "Why is he sniffing his pits? Is that turning him on?" From then on I made it a point of sampling those odors from my underarms. Trying to see if there was anything to the idea.

I can say that my own scent to myself is a BIG turnon. As for another guys, I once even found myself circling the grocery store a few times when I 'scented' another fragrant (not pungent, 'cus thats just gross:lol: ) guy.

Is there anything to this? Any other guys find their own smell to be an aphrodisiac? Doesn't have to be pits, I find my own crotch smell wonderful as well :icon_redf, but couldn't find a movie reference for it.

2. TheWanderer

cant believe im going to post this but yes, I find both the smell of my pits and my balls pleasing. I suddenly feel less creepy....

3. Meropspusillus

The reason that humans have hair in the genital and armpit area is because those places release a great deal of pheromones and hair is an effective tool to trap that scent, and scent is an extraordinarily large part of attraction.

In mice, female mice select males based on their scent, because scent is a good indicator of immunocompatibility.

4. maverick

I'm not going to elaborate, except to say that I have a keen sense of smell and am extremely sensitive to pheremones no matter who they're wafting off of. :lol:

5. marvin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I've seen 'A Fish Called Wanda', it was quite successful when it came out but I think it's a bit obscure now which is a pity. I love Michael Palin's character.

6. midwestblues

A Fish Called Wanda is one of the funniest, if not the funniest, movies I've ever seen. That being said, it was Kevin Kline who sniffed his pits, and no, my own B.O. doesn't turn me on.

7. ANightDude

My old bus driver looked EXACTLY like John Cleese. And the one before that looked like Bill Clinton. Nothing to really contribute except that.