1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ding!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Latinokid, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Well since my mom has been freaking out and i herd my old firends mom outside who i ..experimented with i guess? Well hes in El Salvador just like that he was gone and my mom told me if i wanted to go to El Salvador mayb meet a grl and have sex yes sex and she said all i need is protection.(fuckin retard) So i was thinking what if my friend told his mom he was gay and thats how he got sent away? I cant even be in the smae house with my mom anymore its just crying and crying and try to turn str8 for me blah blah blah she said that if she dies itll be my fault and i will have to live with that guilt for ever. She said all the money she had for me she will give to me if i was with a gril but not with a guy><.....:help:

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Urhm....i only understood a bit of that....your mum wants you to be straight and shes considering sending you to go have sex with a girl? is that correct?

3. Jim1454

Sounds like something from a sit-com - but I know it isn't funny to you.

I have to assume that your mother will settle down and accept the situation soon enough. I don't see how sending you to south america would solve anything.

Just hang in there. Keep being the good kid that you've always been, and she'll come around.

4. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

sounds like my mom. Except, worse. My mom wants me to try like both and she thinks there must be something that made me gay or I haven't seen a naked woman... X_x And much more... even one I found really weird so I won't say but yea she should get over it and accept it eventually, I hope/think. :frowning2: except, my mom isn't cry and stuff she said she doesn't care either way :frowning2: sorry you have to go through this...

#4 bvtsjm116, Oct 13, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2007
  5. SpikySpice

It sounds just like som gay guys' parents

But it's not gonna work, she has to understand, that if you are gay and you wont change, and she has to know it's hard on you .Tho sometimes it dose work on some people if they are confused bout their sexuality, but Im sure you're sure you are gay

It's been 2-3 days after your coming out, and she still hasnt changed her mind...but i hope she will , sooner or later, and you feel better

So lik Jim said, jut be a good kid, and hopefully thinsg are getting better. Andit's not your fault being gay

6. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

man,thats some insane stuff,wanting to send you somewhere to have sex with a girl?

7. Kibuki kid

Ok your mother really isnt taking this well but she'll come around with some time. :eek: Im not sure if him being in El Salvador is a coincidence but its scary to consider that as a possibility....umm.....well all parents wonder if you've tried guys and girls (my mother did) but thats a bit wierd....:icon_sad: sorry i cant really help

#7 Kibuki kid, Oct 14, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  8. Jerr

Um... so find yourself a female friend and get that money! lol

Ok that might be harsh... but I'd do it in a heartbeat. lol