1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chris crocker

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pianoguy, Oct 14, 2007.

1. pianoguy

oh man
    i hate this guy
    hes such a freak, and of course people judge the gay community based on his strange antics
    its so frustrating
    in one of his videos i heard him say
    "I'll sleep wit your dadddy, and take him away from your momma, and you"
    thanks chris crocker
    now every straight person who sees that is gonna be like oh, gay people really do try to convert straight men and take them away from their spouses... he just said so himself!

stupid dumbass

2. NkyJ

He has problems and sickens me so much. What angers me the most is that he adds to the gay stereotype.

3. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I think some of his are funny, but some of them are really annoying *sigh*

4. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

He makes me ill. In one of his videos he has this guy on it and he claims it's his brother. Anywho they start making out and Chris starts talking about how he would love to take peaks of his brother's penis while they bathed together. Gross...

5. jroakwood

wtf. sounds like a lame dude.

6. ALieToDieFor

Texas City,TX but Huntington beach,california atm
    wow.
    Bad interpretation?
    If you actually get the point he is trying to make you will know that he doesnt literally mean that.
    WE all know those girls who hit on openly gay males and its pointless to do that which is what he is saying.

7. Chaos

He's gay, not a girl.

I don't like him. He is just annoying. What is up with all of these "internet celebrities"? They're way too pathetic to be real celebrities, yet they still get all of this attention.

Oh well. Let people watch this... thing, cry or whine or bitch, whatever it does, in it's bed fort.

8. ALieToDieFor

uhm..who said he was a girl?

9. Chaos

Nobody needs to say it, but the douche looks like a freaking girl. I look at him and wonder "what the hell is that?" It seriously has me puzzled, but then I hear that he's a gay guy and it just baffles me to wonder why he acts the way he does and chooses to look the way that he does.

It's like, he doesn't want people to judge him, yet he spends hours on his make-up and hair. It just doesn't make any sense.

10. ALieToDieFor

okay well did you look at my post about him?

11. Chaos

Yeah, I hear the things that he's trying to point out, but basically, in my opinion, what the guy is doing is preaching something yet totally feeding into a stereotype. I would rather listen to him if I could relate to him and not just look at the guy as a walking-talking-I-live-in-a-bed-fort-stereotype.

On a "positive" side I would rather listen to him than Gay God or that "Ask a Gay Man" dude. Don't get me started on them...

12. ALieToDieFor

LMAO!
    Thats one good positive there.

13. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Hey I like William Sledd! He's cute... Gay God on the other hand is an idiot.

14. Jerr

He bothers me probably just a fraction less then J. Star...

15. JSG

JSG Guest

Never seen a video from gay god but William Sledd?? How can you not like him?
    I'd understand if you said the "What the Buck Show" Grrrr hate it so much !
    I love CC and WS, does nobody get Chris's humor?

16. waitingsucks

yea i don't think that he is trying to be a stereotype (not that he isn't becoming one). I just think he is an attention seeker. Oh yea and i know what u mean about internet celebrity but give it a few moths and he'll be a distant memory.

17. GoBabyGoGo

OMG i hate Chris Crocker!!!! I hate the gay stereotype!!! Being gay does not define who you are as a person... its just one of the many thousands of things that make you who you are. And the gay community is so diverse and different, so why are only the stereotypical ones portrayed through the media??

He is seriously mentally ill. And hes got the most annoying voice!!!!

18. Torture

Torture Guest

I hate Chris Crocker.

19. Cloud Nine 5

The "leave Britney alone" video was OK but that's where it should have stopped. He's obviously not crazy, he just loves the attention... which sucks for us.

20. Jeimuzu

Actually, he did. He keeps calling himself a girl.

As it is, the first one made me cringe, because I doubt she feels the same about him. After all, I don't quite see how anyone can really feel sorry for Britney. All her problems are of her own making, all of her fame and money came from other people - her makeup team, her songwriters, her publicist, her record label... Those people define her opinions, how she looks, and what she sounds like. She gets a lot of money to stand around while all these other people do stuff.

That's one of the main reasons I like rock music - pop is often just so shallow.

All of Crocker's videos since the Britney one are all to make money. He saw that he was dividing opinion globally, he knew he'd hit some level of fame, and figured that if he just got weirder (Jimmy Kimmel), bitchier (FOX video), more controversial (Who Cares About 9/11?), and more effeminate (all of them), he'd be more famous, and therefore there's a lot more money.

#20 Jeimuzu, Oct 15, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2007