1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting a tattoo!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sam, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Sam

Sam

I'm getting it this Saturday its going to be the chinese symbol for love and circling around it, its going to say Love Knows No Boundaries.

those words have meant a lot to me over the last several years because to me its saying that I can't help who I love and that no matter what love doesn't have any boundaries and it also makes me think of the unconditional love most of my family especially my parents have for me. Love is a very powerful thing so this is in dedication to my family and friends and to my future partner and also in tribute to all the difficult times I've had coming out and just being myself and realizing that loving somebody is powerful no matter what their gender may be or who they are.

2. TeeBe

That's brilliant! Hope it turns out well! Can you post pictures when it is done?

3. Louise

Good for you, you have obviously given it a lot of thought and consideration This obviously means a great deal to you so good on you.

Where are you going to have your tatoo, arm, body, neck, etc.?

You sound an intelligent sensitive person but I can't stop myself from saying it. Please use a reputable tatoo parlour and hygiene is everything afterwards. You probably know all that already so I will shut up now! :kiss:

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

oooooooo cool i was gonan get a chinese word on my head ^_^ side of my head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Zec24

Congrats. That's cool. The fact that it is something meaningful to you will make it even better. I got a tattoo last month, also the quote in my signature, and I'm very happy with it. Just make sure you listen to the tattoo artist about how to care for it, apparently that makes all the difference in how well your tattoo ends up looking. I listened and mine came out very well.

6. SpikySpice

OOo yay, i remember last month you said you want to get one when Zec24 posted a thread said she got one and yeah now you did, congratulation^.^

7. Bryan

Sweet!! Good luck with that, I hate needles.

8. Sam

Sam

I'm getting so excited and nervous! Yes I'll show pictures but I'll probably wait until it heals. Tomorrow's the day!

9. Kibuki kid

Good luck!!