1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I might go to a Night Club tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by charlie12, Oct 17, 2007.

1. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am thinking about going to a night club tonight. It's college night tonight and I heard it gets packed with lots of college guys. Unfortunately, if I do go, I am going to go by myself because I have no one to go with. The club is located in a gayborhood so that's good. Has anyone ever been to a night club on a college night? If so, how is it?

2. Jeimuzu

I've been to all sorts of nights out in my time. I'm guessing you're wanting to maybe find someone there, since you pointed out that it's in a gay area and that it's packed with guys.

So, the trick is - I've heard - to completely ignore the fact that you're alone. Dance with anyone who looks single and especially those who seem to feel a bit awkward. The awkward ones are just begging for someone to come dance with them. Usually.

As for how good it is... no idea! You won't know until you go. I've been to a few, and one of my favourites sadly ends up quite empty, despite the odd sorts of stuff - fireeating is a common form of entertainment there - while there are others that're always packed to the rafters, others still are sporadic - sometimes full, sometimes sparse.

The quality of music depends on who is DJing. The quality of drink depends on what bar it is. The quality of people depends on sheer chance.

3. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for letting me know the tricks!

4. Jim1454

I actually went in to a gay bar a couple of weeks ago when I was away on business. It was a Monday night and the place was really dead. But the bartender was a really pleasant guy (I suppose bartenders usually are - I wouldn't really know!).

So if nothing else, strike up a conversation with the bartender! They are there to make you feel at home (and keep you drinking!). Let him / her know that it's your first time there. Ask if it's always that crowded / empty...

Hmmm - just realizing that you posted this yesterday. So I'll stop with the suggestions and ask if you actually went? and how was it?

5. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes I did go and I had so much fun.

6. Jim1454

Alright!!! Awesome! (!) (!) (!) (!)

7. Grof142007

Great Details Details

8. Kibuki kid

Thats great:thumbsup: (!)(!!):eusa_danc

9. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL ok!

I went there and it was very packed inside. I just sat at the bar for about an hour or more. Afterwards, I decided to check out the dance floor upstairs. At that moment the dance floor was pretty empty so I just stood around waiting to see if anyone goes on the dance floor. After 30 minutes of standing around, all these people start coming upstairs to the dance floor and they started dancing. I stood around for another 15 minutes and then I just went out there and started dancing around. About 15 minutes later, this very cute college guy comes up to me and starts dancing with me. I mean we were really dancing and we even made out alot. After 15 mintues of dancing with Mike (that's his name), we went outside and talked for a while. Mike is 23 years old with brown hair, brown eyes, and he's 5'10". He's around my own age and he's only an inch taller than me. He kept telling me how cute I was and I kept telling him how cute he was. I asked him if he was good at giving massages and he yes, so I asked him if he could massage my shoulders, he said sure and I was like wow your awesome at this, he smiled and we made out again. He seems like a really nice guy and I gave him my e-mail address, but I haven't heard from him. Neither one of us had paper or pen so I couldn't write it down for him. He might have forgotton it. Maybe I'll see him around again.

10. Jim1454

Sounds like a good time! (Oh, to be young again... :icon_sad: )