1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your age range?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Moonstrike, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you have a certain age range for people who you would date? What is it?

I've been thinking about it, and I'm pretty sure that I dont have any preference when it comes to age (but I havent had much experience) apart from the obvious not dating any kids thing.

2. Flyers2011

I will go up to 4 years older, but only about one year younger, for now at least. I'm at that age where people younger than me are pretty immature. Immaturity is not attractive to me.

3. My age up to five years older. Any older than that and I wonder why they aren't dating someone their own age.

4. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How old are you?

5. Flyers2011

I'm 17. . . So anyone like 3 years younger than me is really immature. . .

6. maverick

Anywhere between 20-30. I really just want to date a millenial like myself. I probably wouldn't go younger than my own age (25) unless I came across someone who was fairly mature for their age. I can't stand immature behavior - temper tantrums, inability to communicate, attention-whoring, whining, rivalry, and cliques all annoy me.

7. RaRa

Yes I am one of those people who sais "age is just a number." I find older men attractive. I've still only dated in my age range though.

8. Aya McCabre

For me it's less about age and more about what you're doing with your life. I'm a full time student, I'm flatting and I plan to leave the country after I graduate. I wouldn't want to date someone who was still at school or still living with their parents, and I wouldn't want to date someone who wants to settle down, get married and have babies. As long as we're at about the same place in our lives I don't see why not.

9. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Well.......... below er.. *cough* 45

10. Idonteven

well, I don't like to set a upwards limit, I sort of had an unofficial one before then met the most wonderful guy who just made a range seem silly to me. He was just outside what I'd consider ok. 4 years older, well 5 I guess by 3 months. So I'd say 5 years older is my limit if I had to set one. I probably wouldn't even think about dating anyone over that. As for younger than me, 2 years younger. Any more more and I'd just think its wrong.

11. Beachboi92

im 18 and i'd say any lower is highly unlikely but i can't see myself going beyond 1 maybe 2 years lower. I can't stand high school, the people in it, or the mentality it comes along with so they would have to be mature. and i would only date someone as old as 21-22 any older and i think there would be to big of a disconnect between our lives and it would never work. Honestly even 22 is pushing it.

However if i connected with an older person or anyone 16+ who i also found attractive i would probably go for it. But even that considered i can't see myself ever being interested in anyone over 35, that would just be to weird for me. I feel dirty just typing that high a number in this thread xD

12. volleyren

I'm 23, and I've found myself often looking up to people who are 22 and 21 (sometimes even 20!) for their maturity and levelheadedness. Maybe I try too hard to see the best in people, or maybe I'm not really so mature myself. But in general, I'd be more inclined to stay within a ±2 or ±2.5-year band.

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About 18 to 25. I've mostly been interested in girls a year or two younger than I am, not sure why, but I'd be cool with a few years older as well.

14. Wonderless

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mine is up to 3 years older, only because senoirs scare me lol so my age rage is 14-17 most of the senoirs at my school are 18-19

15. Mogget

I've dated as high as the upper twenties (not sure of his exact age, it was only a few dates), and would be willing to date anyone who was both eighteen and had left high school.

16. Progress

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
  17. Shevanel

2 Years Up. 2 Years Down.

That's just me personally though.

18. Strawberry

15-18. I'm 16, and the girl I'm interested in right now is 17. If I went lower than 15, I'd be dating a middle schooler, and I'd feel pretty gross. If I went too much higher than 18, people might think bad things about the other girl... So, yeah, 15-18 sounds good to me.

19. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Hmm. I feel like a freak.

20. You're not a freak! This is all personal preference.