1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do u have a phobia?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Oct 18, 2007.

1. neverover

i had. scared of sharp object (syringe, knife, and frenz) and heights. but as time goes by, i think im about to get over it. what bout u?

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I get claustrophobic and I am really afraid of water.

3. Louise

Dead things, first I tremble, then I sweat, then I faint. Can't even brush a dead fly off the table. I vomit if I have to run over road kill. UUUGGGHHH!

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Wow Louise, I guess you weren't meant to be a mortician. <grin> Is there a name for that type of phobia? I've never heard of it.

5. Louise

I have never seen a real dead person and I don't think I would even be able to set foot in a mortuary, I can't begin to tell you the hard time I have of it at funerals, everyone things I am overcome with grief, which of course might be part of it but this is a real PHOBIA and not just a fear or 'don't like' Ho hum never mind it's not something that I come across a lot fortunately :dry:

6. Gera-Kun

Heights. I like panic when i have to climb even a couple of steps up a latter! T_T

7. Chaos

Sea weed, moths, spiders, beatles, and pretty much any other bug. I'm also scared of climbing down from heights, lol, oh and I have this weird fear of accidentally being burried alive.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Total darkness (when it's so dark that you can't tell any difference if your eyes are open or closed) creeps me out.

9. Chaos

I'd like to add that I also fear going blind or deaf. The worst would be to be both deaf and blind at the same time. I seriously want to learn brail and sign language just in case, lol.

10. Levi

Levi Guest

That's the excact same as me. I couple of meters up and my legs starts feeling like yelly and I start to panic.. don't know why.. it's so stupid. I'm not really afraid of anything else.. spiders.. nah.. i love em.. and snakes I'll easily pick up with my bare hands, but heights. go figure. I'm not even afraid of the dark.. i can walk through a forest alone in pitch dark and not be afraid.

11. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Eurotophobia

It's weird, but I do.
    It's just alien.

Selachophobia

I'm afraid of sharks.

Ophidiophobia

I'm afraid of snakes.

Obesophobia

You can just guess on that one.

Entomophobia

Bugs creep me out.

*Looks up*
    I'm such a wuss.

12. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

heights,fast dangerous speeds,and spiders

13. biisme

i'm afraid of coming out! how annoying!

14. I have Acrophobia, fear of heights; what Louise has only to a lesser extent, Im only afraid of dying (called Necrophobia); and what Paul has too, Nyctophobia

15. Tom

Tom Guest

i have arachnaphobia kinda, i dont mind if i can see the spider and its not moving much, i will pick them up aswell just if they run at me then i run aswell lol or if i cant see them, well last time tht happened it managed to get in my hair and it was freakin massive, i went to wash my hair and it fell out and due to the shock, cus i didnt know it was there, i knocked the shampoo bottle off the side and smushed it unfortunately

16. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Obesophobia

You can just guess on that one.

I just googled it, but at first I thought you were afraid of fat people.... :/

17. BeautifulStranger

My brother was coming home from work and he came upon a car crash. He's an eagle scout so after he got everyone situated he tried to help in anyway, and he ended up pulling a 12 year old girl's body from the wreckage.
    He came home and he wasn't even affected...

As for me... I fear tornados (We actually have a T. Watch here right now) and being kidnapped and forced to do something like in the Saw movies...

18. Grof142007

let see Any thing with more than 4 legs or no legs for that matter any bugs sharks snakes height dont scare me but if i on a bridge and i look over i get so caught up in the beauty of how high i am i fear i might fall that pretty much it

lol ezjaxter
    So not your just human

19. SpikySpice

Im scared of fish bones, weird eh, tehy look gross...and scary XD

20. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

bugs.. period