1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creepy Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kerze, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a reccuring dream thats realy begining to freak me out - I've been having it basically every night for 6 months.

I'm lying in bed and I can hear loads of voices muttering but I can understand what they're saying and then two of my freinds begin yelling at each other just outside my door. Suddenly my window cracks and someone crawls through the cracks. The person is in the shape of a man and is compleatly featurless and black, like a shadow. He takes two steps towards my bed then pick up a knife of my desk (just so you know, I don't keep a knife on my desk) and stabs me in the chest with it three time and then dissapears. I try to move and shout but I can't and so jusy lie there as blood soaks through my sheets and I look outside through the broken window and everything outside looks like a sepia photo. There's this big black... shape with wings and it's kinda... whispy? Anyway it starts far away but it gets closer and closer untill it's across the street but because I'm looseing blood everything is going fuzzy and everything fades to black and then I wake up.

Anybody know anythign about what dream mean?

2. Kaytee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The shadows could mostly likely be translated into a fear or worry you've been holding. Trying to scream but unable to is you feeling alone even though your friends are outside the door. Mutter voices is commonly just meaning you have alot on you mind.

so i'm guessing you are struggling with something but dont know if there is someone you could turn to.

3. zeratul

zeratul Guest

This sort of dream tends to occur during sleep paralysis (as you say you try to move) and what they call the lucid dreaming state. You can trigger this state by control and then start controlling the content of your dreams too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

---------- Post added 6th Feb 2011 at 05:24 PM ----------

The first time it happened to me, I was 10 years old, I "woke up" to demonic laughs and fire outside my window. It was the most terrifying thing ever.

4. I was going to mention this myself. My best friend from elementary school had sleep paralysis issues that started when she was 15 or so. She was from a religious family so the events translated to her being attacked by demons that pinned her down and hurt her. She wasn't able to scream or move.

5. Harve

I wouldn't go all Freud about it though, if that makes any sense to you.

6. Beachboi92

really the best way to understand a dream is to analyze it for yourself. Only you can really make the connections that may exist. Think of what it is most likely to represent to you.

7. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kaytee's responce sounds sort of accurate... I'm guessing it's a 'why aren't you coming out to more people?' dream - The two people outside my door are two of my best friends, I'm not out to them yet... My thrid best friend isn't there and I have come out to him...

8. TheJoker

Dreams are dreams.Dont freak out.We are tend to see worse dreams when we are ill,depressed or in panic mood also.No worries.I have seen much worse dreams.