1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fufilling my need for gay sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by herock, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello
    I am much older than most of you. I became aware of my desire for men at a later part of my life. Now all I think about is having sex with a man. It is an overwhelming desire. I have resorted to self-love. That doesnt do it. I need someone to chat with that can help me. I am sexually capable of all sex. Just want to give a man what I have to offer. I think a mans body is the most beautiful living object

herock

2. Bryan

Sounds like you should get out of the house and try to meet some other guys. Maybe a gay club or bar, but if you are going for that one night stand, remember to use protection.

3. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Since you are much older than most of the members here, I think then you should know this is not a site for solicitation or for dating. It is a site for teens (some as young as 13) to obtain advice and some guidance.

I am locking this thread as being inappropriate. If you want to chat with someone concerning you need for gay sex, I suggest ### not here.

Any more and you will be banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.