1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushin'

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TitanicIsMyLife, Feb 8, 2011.

1. TitanicIsMyLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys.
    I thought you guys might have some interesting comments and opinions on this topic: What do you think of 'crushing on' or being attracted to straight people? To the point of, you want to date them. Is it wrong, or weird, or normal to you guys?

Personally, I've got a major crush on a girl in my class who's totally straight, but she's seriously irresistable. :love:

2. browneyedboy

haha from what ive seen on the forums and around the chatroom i would guess the majority of ec'ers have at one point or another had straight crushes.

I finally managed to get over my straight friend woohhoo!

3. Jonathan

From what I've seen, straight crushes are completely normal (but can become extremely annoying...:dry: )

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They are normal, sometimes frequent, and take time to cure.

5. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most people are straight, so it's bound to happen to all of us at some point. So I'd say it's completely normal. :slight_smile:

6. Harve

I honestly don't get crushes on straight guys. Don't get me wrong, I can't shake crushes off easily or control them, but if there's no possibility of anything happen, I don't tease myself of it.

Unfortunately, even straight guys become 'accessible', lets say xD. This really doesn't help, haha.

Try being around your ex six days a week, that's a lot harder.

#6 Harve, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  7. Kso1995

completely normal, I've had dozens.

8. Beachboi92

I get them all the time like every day i'm reminded when i go "he's cute" and then 30 seconds later i go "he's straight" xD I'm trying to find a needle in a haystack and the haystack is full of cute guys who i just wish swung that way just a little xD

Although i have had opportunities to take advantage of "straight" drunk boys who decide they want to do some level of "test running" with their sexuality i have declined as i know that it simply will not end well :/ Although i have kissed one straight friend on the mouth because he wouldn't take no for an answer xD and i regret not doing it another time i was offered because god that boys hot and military (well so was the other one) and he was so drunk he didn't even remember what happened the next day or how he said he'd considered having sex with a really fem guy once xD

9. Shevanel

Personally, I never understood how one could get a straight crush, or a crush at all, if there was no possibility for reciprocation. But that's just how I work I guess.

10. Zontar

You sound like me. I went through most of my postpubescent life without crushing on people, because I knew there'd be minimal chance of reciprocation. I suppose after a while, I just stifle it...is that even possible? I just don't remember having many crushes.

11. Neoh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me I think it was mostly just that longing for someone, and my willingness to try to fulfill that longing with just about anyone. Except my crushes have been less "hot" and more just really cool, really kind people that I just want to spend more time with (maybe friends with benefits :roflmao: ) Usually it's close friends.

Otherwise, yea, crushing on really attractive guys doesnt happen for me for those exact reasons.

12. ok455

Oh god i hate straight crushes i have one on this guy at my job its annoying because i can't even talk or look at him with out being nervous and stuff. He knows i like him and stuff he always jokes or talks about it. Half my co workers knows im obsessed with him people let me know when hes coming to get something to eat.

I remember one time i dint talk to him for a day and he got so mad and dint talk to me for a month and half i thought it was pretty weird from a straight guy.