1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A funny sexuality related stories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeautifulStranger, Oct 18, 2007.

1. BeautifulStranger

One time my brother had asked a friend to spend the night, and he said no. My brother kept bugging him about it, but his friend wouldn't tell.
    Finally, during the last hour of the day, his friend (who's lab partner in Chemistry was one of my best friends) tells me brother why. His reason: He's scared I'm going to molest him in his sleep.
    So my friend starts verbally abusing him. She created a giant scene, basically yelling that he should feel honored if I were to lower my standards to his level. And the teacher (who I had 1st hour, and absolutely loved me) docked him 15 points for saying such a horrible thing about me.

It goes without saying that my brother's friend hates me more now. :icon_bigg

#1 BeautifulStranger, Oct 18, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  2. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Hahahaha.
    Matthew Lush is right.
    The homophobes suffer more than gays.

3. biisme

that's kinda funny, but sad that people can really believe those things.

4. BeautifulStranger

If anybody else has stories go ahead

I'm in a tornado watch and I need some laughs...

The thread title was supposed to be 'Any funny sexuality related stories?', but my dyslexia kicked in.

5. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

It's kind of funny I guess. I was in German with mah friends, and we started talking about guys. And it got really personal, and we started talking about sex and everything. So, of course, the class went silent just as my friend was asking me a question. The whole class heard what she said, and the look on my teacher's face was priceless. I don't think he knew I was gay.

6. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Lol.

Well today in French class we started invitations, so the teacher had us invite one another to do something, then she assigned an invitation to a pair. The guy sitting behind me had to ask the guy behind him to dance. Everyone found it hilarious, but what really put it over the top is that since the teacher's English isn't the best, she said that we had to let him "come out" at his own time (she probably meant that he should say it when he's ready) and the class just broke out in laughter. To top it of he's homophobic, which just made it even better, for me at least.

7. BeautifulStranger

I did something like that once...

I was at Burger King with some friends, and it was really loud because there were a bunch of little kids running and screaming.
    So I ended up getting barbeque sauce on a white shirt, so I yelled "F*** me in the a**!" as it wen't silent.
    My friends and I were kicked out.

8. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

haha :roflmao:

9. Grof142007

Lol 2 funny

10. surfrboykai

that's not the kind of "funny sexually related story" i was expecting...i think i have one, i just gotta think how to word it and all.

EDIT: ezjaxter that was great!

#10 surfrboykai, Oct 18, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  11. ALieToDieFor

Texas City,TX but Huntington beach,california atm
    LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Molest him in his sleep!!!
    ahaha!
    thats some funny shit!
    this is hilarious to me because usually my friends or my brothers friends like to stay the night at our house based on the fact I might just molest them lmao..
    Not seriously molest them but my gay-dar is like the best ive seen next to my friend and like 3 of the my brothers friends are definetly gay/bi...
    =]

12. Vampyrecat

hmm....
    Oh, I was at the cast and crew and band after party of the musical, and I was sitting talking to a friend (lets call him para, for that is his nickname) and he was like, "I'm going to go home, get naked, and have a long bath", and I just gave him this look, and he was like, "whaaat, come on you love it, admit it" and I just said "err, no I don't..for starters your male"
    Utter silence for a few seconds.
    "what are you serious?"
    "Yup."
    Para looks around at all the laughing faces. he picks annie. (we shall call her that for it is her name)
    "Is she really a lezzo?"
    "Yup!"
    Cue laughter at absolutely stunned expression on his face.

13. waitingsucks

In our class (funniest stories are in sex ed) we were talking about homosexuality and in our special booklets we had a picture of two little boys holding hands and the caption said "when should boys stop holding hands" and thats what the teacher used to start of the topic. Everyone laughed but i wanted to say. When??? I wish it was never. lol