1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Parents go to extremes for Hannah Montana tickets"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by surfrboykai, Oct 18, 2007.

1. surfrboykai

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/50254085

what. the. fuck?! who in their right minds would pay $3000 for a concert ticket?! there's a point where a parent has to say no to their kids. jesus h. christ!

2. That is insane. I mean I like her and my sister likes her but it gets to a point where you have to be like ok that's a bit much.

3. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Lol, must be some rich spoiled little girls... or boys...

4. Kibuki kid

Creepy.....she's all right but that just insane! These are the kind of people who end up bringing us things like "Leave Britney Alone!"

5. davo-man

Yeah, I think that there has to be a point where parents say no....haven't these people seen Willy Wonka?...Verucca Salt's dad is as much to blame as she is...anyway off topic...what I was actually saying is that I'm actually thankful that my parents didnt give me everything, and instead made me get a job and save up when I wanted things...Thats how i got my computer, ipod and camera, and I know its cliched but i actually appreciate them more.

That said, it is nice when parents buy things for you

6. surfrboykai

of course it is. but as you said, it's important for parents to teach kids the value of a dollar

7. Psych!

Psych! Guest

That is very true.
    I learned that the hard way, but I know that you gotta work for what you want.