1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random nice person

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kso1995, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Kso1995

So today after school i went to 7-eleven to buy an Arizona but while i was in line i noticed i didn't have any money even though i knew i had at least three dollars left so either i lost it or someone went through my bad and stole it but why go through so much trouble for three dollars right? anyways i guess the guy noticed me searching through my bag and also when i went to go put the drink away. so on my way out this guy that i have never met told me to go get the drink and he bought it for me. Anyways this was my random moment and im just wondering if anything similar happened to you?

2. Idonteven

never. I'm waiting to meet a nice person around here. I don't live in hope.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a nice story!

I personally haven't had anything quite like that but a friend of mine was going over a toll bridge in san francisco, went to pay the toll taker, and the toll taker said that the car in front of him had paid the toll for him as a random act of kindness. I thought that was really cool. :slight_smile:

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had lots of people give me a nickel or something if I didn't have change, but nothing like a whole drink.

5. Aya McCabre

I've given people bus money before.... but never had anyone do it for me.

6. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Wow that was very nice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. maverick

I got my car stuck in a ditch, and within five minutes two guys with a truck and a chain showed up to haul me out, free of charge, just passin' by, ma'am.

Sometimes I love living in the South.

8. Zontar

It's like the follow up to The Christmas Shoes...The Valentine's Day Arizona.

9. ok455

When we had a snow storm last year the car got stuck and a group of people push the car out!

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

*Annonmynous*

Yeah I'm one of them random people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. InaRut

Oh I've got the most AWESOME story for this thread. And it's got a double combo for ULTRA KILL.

Alright so, one day I was on my way to a meeting and some random little lady stops me in the middle of the street and says, "OH BLESSED BE CHILD! You are so handsome."
    I'm sure you can all guess my reaction was, "Uhh what?"
    And she continued, "You are so handsome! Praise Jesus you are handsome. Let us pray to Jesus right now!"
    "Wow Thank you! Okay!" I'm not religeous by any means, but I figured when someone calls you handsome the least thing I can do is join them in a prayer.
    So she said, "Praise Jesus. Place him in your heart. He forgives us for all our sins..." Something like that. The wierdest thing is...I live in Montreal. Most people speak french here but she confronted me in pure english.

My other story is, when I was on my way to the Bar (the same night) I complimented some girl on her hat, "C'est un bonne chappeau!" and she smiled and said, "Merci." Then she took out a feather from her hat and gave it to me. I still have it (Probobly lucky--but it hasn't proven itself thus far), it was just another random act of Kindness.

:grin: Everyone was just super nice that day I guess. Maybe some unknown Quebecer Holiday?

12. VampConspiracy

I never met random nice people, just random mean people.

13. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

This isn't really random cuse I know my crossing guard but on our(my sis and I) way to school she gave me and my sis valentines day chocolates(and kinda priceyy ones) ;p I WAS SO HAPPY! that totally made my day happy cuse I knew some one remembered me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

One time I found a one hundred dollar bill on the ground at a resturant. I gave it to the manager, and they said they'll hold it for a week and if no one claims it they would let me have it.

Surprisingly, they actually called me in a week to tell me I could have it. So I went and got it. A week later I didn't spend it (I am not a big spender) I was in the store and someone was having trouble buying their groceries because their credit card was being denied so I payed for all of them (I used 40 of my own cash, since it was around 140 dollars.)

People doing nice things for me? Never.

15. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Lol That's so generous of you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Well, it wasn't my money to spend, I would feel bad using it on myself so I thought I should just use it for something good.

I was just going to give it to a homeless person or put it in one of the santa-donation-things.

17. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That was really cool of you! If I ever find money again that's what I should do with it, charity or food shelf.

I think some nice random things have happened to me, but I can't think of any atm. I should do them for others more often. :thumbsup:

18. Lotty

I wanted to buy a pair of shoes, but they were 23 euros. I had only 21, so I couldn't buy them. Then the salesman said I could have them for 20 euros and spend the 1 euro I had left on chips or something. So nice!!!

19. kettlkorn

I try to do things like this for people. I leave big tips when I can and help people if their car is broken down or stuck, in hopes that the good karma will reach me one day and make me a billionaire! xD

20. MusicIsLife

closest i can get is when im at work after my break I usually have bad hiccoughs cause I need to eat on mach speed.

So im in my section cleaning up and im hiccoughing like its nobodys business, and this random customer sneaks up on me and goes: BOO!

He scared the crap out of me and made my hiccoughs go away. :slight_smile: