1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is Your Bestfriend Like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchcraft, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

What Is Your Bestfriend Like?
    Just describe them and ur relationship with them as much as you can in a paragraph or alot less :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My bestii is one crazy kid, she is probably the most popular and well liked person in ma school and is friends with almost everyone she meets. She is very culturally diverse, she is a quarter Hungarian, a quarter Afro-Peruvian and half Jamaican. I met her in grade 6, she wants to be a singer some day. I call her like at least once a day and we can talk for HOURS. She likes to be on her blackberry cellphone like 34/7.The craziest thing we have done together was go on this really scary ride in this amusent park(of which I am now petrified of). I'm glad I know her, btw she haz the coolest mom too XD.

Now, it's your turn!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Frer3

My best friend is asecksual! And we make cakes and we dance in the kitchen to wonderful 80's synthpop! And she does my hair sometimes. And she's in Texas at college. D:

3. djt820

He's a real fucking asshole.

4. TyPod

He's been my best friend for like 3 years
    He goes skateboarding a lot. He has the same music taste as me (Florence, Mumford & Sons)
    About 2-3 months ago he came out to me so I came out to him :grin:
    A lot of the time he thinks he's cool but he really isn't :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He has a full-size cardboard Dalek in his room, can make the most hilarious facial expressions known to man, and has a possibly unhealthy obsession with Mary Poppins.

6. RaRa

Been one of my best friends since 7th grade.

Were so much alike its crazy.

If I wasnt gay, we'd probably be engaged by now.

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

My best friend is a girl named Cassie and I think she's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. I met her on the very first day of sixth grade and we've been inseparable ever since then and that was like 10 years ago. Before I came out, EVERYONE, even our teachers, used to say that Cassie and I were going to get married someday.

It's really weird because we're total opposites in every single way, we literally have nothing in common, but we still do everything together. Cassie is absolutely fearless and if she thinks something she is going to say it and she doesn't care who you are. She's really stylish and funny and she's a go-getter and I love her for it.

We're like way beyond best friends, we're family. A few days ago she told me that if I ever consider surrogacy, she wants to do it for me. I was really touched. (*hug*)

8. Jonathan

I've known my best friend since way back in the 2nd grade. She is one of the most random people you will ever meet, and I lover her for it. She is really intelligent, both book smart and with common sense. She is my rock, I wouldn't be the same person today without her. We get along so well together that people have been trying to ger us "together" since elementary school. I don't know what else to say. I mean, I could write a whole essay about her but I'm too lazy...So I'll just end this by saying she is one of a kind :grin:

9. VampConspiracy

I met my best friend over a year ago (now more like a year and a half). Along with another friend, he's the only one who truly knows what my situation is when it comes to other people, and he's there if I need someone to talk to. I think I can honestly say that he's the least dickish of all the people I know. Every single damn one of them. If I didn't meet him at all... I choose not to think about it, because it was fucking HELL before then.

10. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is a great thread =). My best friend is Robby. Have known him for about 4 years now. We have a lot of differences but I love him because I know everything about him. Truly knowing EVERYTHING about someone is hard and finding a person that is willing to tell you everything is rare. Getting so comfortable with a person till its like looking in a mirror is what counts in my book.

Fox

11. Ralivar

My best friend is Scott. He is the happiest and most optimistic person that I know, and is friends with everyone that he meets. We met on the first day of high school and we have been friends ever since, it's going on 10 years now. He's the outgoing one in our friendship whilst I'm always happy just to be in the background. It turned out that we are both gay, although our stories for getting to the point of telling each other are very much different.

12. KittyBoy

My best friend is a gorgeous woman called Jordi. She is a forgetful, clumsy, unstable and insane person. But I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

13. roborama

She is so amazing. She loves broadway, harry potter and she kicks butt at shakespeare. she lives an hour away but we get to see each other sometimes. we've been bestfriends for eleven years! one day we're going to share a place n NYC. its going to happen!!!

14. Miss Bubbles

she is nuts like literally there is a screw loose but i love hr and we r like siblings lol my rents said we r like opposite gender counterparts lol we have known each other since kindergarten.

15. Mr.Pushover

I have two. They're both hilarious! Me and one of them, Hannah, always make sexual advances towards each other, and treat each other like we own the other.

My other best friend, Taylor, is so hilarious because he just says random things. Everyone thinks he's gay, but eh, the way he is when he's with his girlfriend kind of tells me otherwise, kinda. But we have hot sleepovers, and it rocks.

16. I have two!

Erin and I are so much alike it's freaky, except that I'm gay and she's not. We agree on almost everything, love to do the same things and always understand each other even when neither of us is really making sense. Erin loves scarves and Harry Potter and dancing while she's driving. She also shouts at other drivers while she drives, in between carrying on calm conversation with passengers. With Erin, I always no that no matter how far from each other we are (we live a ways away from each other now) that we can just always be how we are with each other.

Megan is my other best friend, and no two friends were unlikelier than her and I. Megan is a good, southern Christian girl who never says the word "fuck", but also she listens to hip hop that makes ME feel dirty. We are almost exact opposites and we have almost nothing in common, except a love of corndogs, but through a weird coincidence met on her first day in Wisconsin to start college. Her other friends always wonder how it came to be that Megan and I lived together because it's obvious to anyone that our paths would never have crossed if not for a really bizarre set of circumstances.

17. Zontar

He's freakishly smart and doesn't realize it.

18. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met my best friend in 9th grade, and since then we have always been really good friends, especially after I came out to her. We're different in alot of ways because she's batshit crazy and I'm the (more) sane one, she's really artsy and I'm not, and she's also really outgoing while I'm not. However, we both love Disney, trolling 4chan, and just being flat-out ridiculous. I go to her when I'm feeling depressed and need somebody to talk to, and she comes to me for relationship advice. My friend is like the mama bear of our circle of friends; she always looks out for us (especially me and her boyfriend) and will stand up for us no matter what. Basically, she's awesome :slight_smile:

19. Flyers2011

My best friend is a great guy. He's athletic and musically inclined. He tells the funniest jokes, tells people what he's thinking, is caring and kind, and is just the best. He's an identicals twin and our moms went to college together. I tell him everything and he's been there for me through a lot.

20. Strawberry

We were not friends until we were in ninth grade... In middle school, we hated each other sooo much. We're both tenth grade honor students, but she's at the top of our class by a pretty large margin. (I'm somewhere in the top 5, but I've gone downhill lately due to chemistry and algebra! The only subject I'm able to beat her in is English... Hehe.) People think we look alike, but we don't think we do except for the fact that we have the same hair. We're quite similar. We have the same sense of humor and like some of the same kinds of music. We have conversations completely in inside jokes. I'd say that honestly, the only real differences we have are our religious/political beliefs and the fact that I'm gay and she's straight.

Before he moved and stopped contacting me very often, I had another best friend too. He's a year younger than me, and he feels that he was a hippie in a past life. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He's as straight as can be, but people think he's gay because he's into the arts. He's also probably the least judgmental person I know.