1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Your Dream Or Nightmare!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchcraft, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I've noticed that alot of people talk about their dreams or nightmares sometimes, so I've decided to start a thread of it. So I'll start with one I had a few days ago.

I dreamed that I was in an hotel or apartment with my family, and me and my step grandmother were sharing a room or something, but she decided to step out for a second into the parking lot, a few minutes passed and then she was like yelling out " Come see this" like lots of times. So I got of from my bed and walked over to the room where my parents and sisters were and opened the door to see their dead corpses in a pile on a bed. Then I saw like my mom but she was both in that pile but right beside me as if they were 2 different people or like a ghost or something. She then told me to get ready to go with them and I was like "let me change first" but she then told me that it wasn't neccessary as it wouldn't matter in the place where we were about to go.

That was one freaky dream but I usually dream of people dying all the time but anyways, NOW ITZ YOUR TURN TO POST YOUR DREAM! :icon_wink

2. RealityCheck

I hate spiders because when I was young I had a nightmare about them. I was 5 and building a lemonade stand and took a break to get a drink out of a Sunkist can. When I turned it up to take a drink all that came out were spiders that went all down my throat and all over my face. I woke up screaming. The only good spider to me is a dead spider.

3. RedKnight

One dream/nightmare I remember most when I was younger was set in my Nana's back yard to her old house. It had a giant Street Fighter arcade machine with the characters coming to life. And also a giant mat with a shark in it with people jumping from a diving board onto it.

Analyse that XD

4. TraceElement

I feel like 95% of my dreams are about people i work with and dreams where there is a gunfight leading to death. Yea, strange, but that's just how I am.

5. TheJoker

I got blowjob by a zombie girl and i liked it.(!)
    Honorable mentions;
    i got blowjob by a goat and a woman with razor teeth..i chopped my family members with an axe,eaten by wolfs.

I think im a pretty sick guy.

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was a kid I had dreams that monsters were chasing me, but in the dreams I would go blind, so I would being trying to get away but I'd be falling all over the place and right before it got me I'd wake up.

7. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I had a pretty weird dream last night. I was on like.........a stage. And I was crawling on my hands and knees behind the curtain and bumping into these two giant plastic axes (props) swinging like pendulums...and my 8th grade teacher was there and she started yelling at me. It was weird lol.

8. Flyers2011

I had a weird dream a couple of weeks ago, it was super vivid and a little scary.

I was at my old high school (before it got destroyed) with a few of my friends. As we're standing in the parking lot a car comes flying in and it crashes into another car. My ex goes flying through the windshield. I ran over to see what had happened and when I looked down I saw that she had severed one of her arms.

So I took of the jacket I was wearing and wrapped it around her arm (stump?) and she starts yelling that she would rather bleed out than have my help. I yelled at her to shut up and let me save her life. After a few seconds of that I was able to secure my jacket around her injured arm and called 911 for an ambulance.

The ambulance arrives and I help her get loaded up in there. As I'm about to climb into the back with her she gives me a look and says, "I don't want you to come with me. You did enough here." The ambulance drives away.

This girl comes up to me and starts mouthing off and I told her if she didn't stop I'd smack her in the face. She didn't stop talking so I smacked her, she fell on the ground, I grabbed her by the face, and told her to keep her mouth shut. She started scratching at my arm so I threw her down on the ground.

Then I walked into the front door of my old high school, met up with my friend, and we ended up meeting the members of Guns 'N' Roses (Slash, Duff, Axl, Steve, and Izzy).

It was really weird because it was like I could feel everything that happened in my dream. Like wrapping my ex's arm or when that other girl was scratching me. Weird.

9. RainbowVampire

I had so many reacurring dreams when I was little...

When I was near a baby, every night I'd have dreams that I was a baby in a car seat, and the car was driving along the road, but no one was driving, and I called out to my mom, feeling lonely and scared. At the end of the dream, she'd appear driving, then I'd wake up.
    When I was a little older, I was always walking down a long, dark hallway back stage of a circus. It was scary, and I could hear the crowd aweing at the tricks on stage. I held my toy Simba and talked to him. At the end of the dream, I'd reach a door, knock, and all my loved ones would be on the other side waiting for me. Then I'd wake up.
    When I got older, there was this woods that held Halloween people. Vampires, ghosts, werewolves... Everyone loved this woods. But you were to never go there on the actual Halloween night. These dreams ended when I went there on Halloween. It was a vivid horror, where I was running through a dark woods, being chased by horrors, then I got to the end and there was a man sitting on a stool, talking to me. He wore a big cowboy hat so I couldn't see his face. Right before he looked up at me, I woke up.

I also had one dream per year about the same thing, but different. One, I had to save a werewolf boy from this organization that wanted to use his powers. I stopped having that dream when I fell in a lava pit and died, and couldn't save him. I also had one where it was my last day to live. Those ended when my many dream brothers made fun of me instead of making my last day a good one.

I had a lot of dreams when I was little. Now I rarely dream at all.
    Wow long post o-O

10. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    A month ago I had this dream that I was in some warehouse theater watching a movie with all these random strangers. At first everything was fine I was just sitting their watching this movie but next thing I know I'm sucked into the screen and into the main characters body while she's being held captive, I'm talking to the people who have kidnapped me asking them questions like why am I here? who are you guys? etc etc and right when I'm in the middle of asking my third question I turn my head and see the face of a girl that I knew.

She realizes this too and I say her name she walks towards me acting all innocent and sweet and firltiaous with me and when she finally get to where I'm at she sits on my lap and gives me the most passionate kiss I've ever had. Except when she pulls away her face goes from happy to disgusted in one minute and then she does something that jolts me awake.

I guess this could be seen as a good dream because of that kiss, but also a Nightmare because of me getting kiddnapped by people I dont know and being stabbed by this characters possible ex?

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was in a building like a dorm. I was waiting for the elevator with my old boss, and suddenly, a small area around the elevator where we were standing started rising. I told my boss "It's a weird elevator but you get used to it."

Later, I decided to eat at the restaurant/diner/dining hall on the first floor of the building. I knew they stopped serving at 8pm (which is why I thought it might be a dorm), but it was only 7:15, so I figured I'd be fine. I saw outside the place that they were serving ham and macaroni and cheese for dinner, and that sounded good. As I walked in, I idly thought "I wonder if Brian Langtry will be here tonight." But once I stepped in, I noticed that everybody eating there was finishing up, and was really young. Probably nobody over the age of twelve. And most of the food was gone - all that was left were some stale pieces of cake and some cookies. I was foraging through the cookies, and had found two sugar cookies when I woke up.

Lex

12. Vinny

I had a really weird dream where I was in a dance club with my mum (???) and we started walking out when she randomly turned into an older woman with short white hair who owned the club. She told me to wait outside so I walked out and this hot guy from my school was standing there. :lol:
    Suddenly a gang of bikers started riding towards us and the hot guy and I began to shoot them all and it was like a game of GTA 4, once we had killed them all he turned to me and said "I'm new to this but I'm quite experienced so I was wondering if you'd like to have a go" and then pulled his pants down! :eek:

I woke up at that moment and wished it had happened for real :icon_wink

13. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

OMG those are some really intresting nightmares XD

14. TheJoker

Meh, mines are best. :dry:

15. Aya McCabre

I dreamed my flatmate took her dog the SPCA and said she found her wandering (this has happened before when her old dog bit her kid) and I knew they'd kill her if no one claimed her so I went up there with a photo and said I'd left her on the chain and when I got home it was just her coller there (she had no coller at the time) so I got the dog and got her registered and everything and took her back home. I'd just signed the lease on a new house so I called the agent and they said no dogs, so I called the owner and ranted and ended up crying so he said I could keep the dog. And then my flatmate came home drunk and found the dog and got mad and pulled a knife on me. I was argueing with her and she threw her cat at me so then I was trapped in my room with the dog and the two cats and I called the owner of my next years house cos I didn't know anyone else with a car and he came and called child services and I ended up living with him and his friends with my cat and my flatmate's dog and cat and her son.

It was a stressful dream.

16. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Lol yes, yours are certainly the most messed up ones XD ;p

17. simon94

I have a fear of insects and once had a nightmare about cockroaches and centapedes everywhere. Woke up half way through the night and was convinced my bed was full of insects. When I finally got back to sleep I had the same frigging dream :dry:.

18. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Omg last night I dreamed my aunt and mom died! and that then I escaped into the subway? with some person because I was supposed to go somewhere :/

19. Vinny

Last night I dreamed that I was in some random town with my ex-girlfriend (thank God that's over -.-) and her mum, there were really weird buses that were HUGE and carried loads of people, then I stood on a hill and stared out into the distance and peed myself... 0.0

20. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Wow rofl! :grin: