1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you dream about last night?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TyPod, Feb 20, 2011.

1. TyPod

Just thought this would be an interesting thread..
    What did you dream about last night?

I dreamt that I was in the game Call of Duty
    That's probably a sign I play too much Call of Duty :grin:

2. TheDarkerPoet

Hahaha. I dreamt I was a Jedi in Star Wars, so I guess we kinda have the same problem.

3. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I dreamt about a bucket of soda mixed with juice with wrapped candy bars at the bottom and a cupboard full of popcorn. :grin:

4. GhostDog

This was not last night, but this was within the past few days and I thought it was worth sharing.

I was a Swiss Pokemon farmer, and Hitler really wanted some of my family's cottage pie. We didn't want him to have it because, c'mon, Hitler, but we went to the family Chili's and found he'd broken in, looking for cottage pie. And all I could think was, "There are a lot less fattening places to eat than Chili's."

I woke up and mumbled, "Man, what the hell?"

5. RedKnight

I dreamt that I was going to Aussie with my brother and sister. It made no sense in the end, like normal. But this reminds me I need to tell my mate that she was in my dream last night.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No idea what I dreamed last night, but I took a nap this afternoon, and my dream was very pleasantly sensual/sexual. I'll just leave it at that. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. TyPod

I dreamt I was Tarzan :S

8. musican

I dreamed that my dad was being nosy when my mom's co-worker came over to ask about her phone bill or something. He kept asking "What's this?" and "What's that?" Then I called him a Nosy Nancy and then said something about how I guess I can't blame him for being so nosy because his nose is huge. I'm glad it was a dream because he wouldn't have been happy with me xD

9. VampConspiracy

I didn't. I was out cold, like pretty much any weeknight. Let's just say that the dreams I do remember are very. Freaking. Weird.

10. kettlkorn

Last night I was dreaming that I was in a supermarket trying to decide what flavor of pringles to buy.

11. :eek:
    Glad this thread is here so I can share the wickedly weird dream I had last night.

Dream starts here.
    My mother sprung a sudden trip to Denver on my family (no idea why, we have never been before) so I had to suddenly pack up and get on a plane. We get to Denver and I leave my suitcase on the plane. For some reason we have to go through customs, even though we only came from Arizona. I realize I left my suitcase while we are at customs so I rush back and manage to get my suitcase. Then I realize that someone opened it and stole my shoes and a bunch of clothes. I freak out about how I now have nothing to wear on our trip and my mom says she will pay for some new stuff as long as it isn't "gay". (My mom's issues with me being gay coming out in my dream as well...yay)

We go to our hotel and for some reason my dad and I get into an argument about religion and some verse from the Bible is quoted. I end up saying "Even if I believed god existed I would hate him just for that verse. It was used for centuries to allow things like the Crusades and the Inquisition to happen." And my dad make some comment about the Inquisition being important to history.

Then my alarm went off.

Weirdest dream I have had in a while...that whole inquisition thing is probably because we went to the Renaissance Faire last week and went through the hall of torture devices, many of which were used in the Inquisition.
    Anyway, yeah...I think mine tops all y'alls in terms of weird :thumbsup:

12. Jonathan24

I dreamt that I was in a dream within a dream within a dream...

13. So you dreamed you were Leonardo DiCaprio in Inception?

14. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I had a dream where I saved a popular girl's life, and she thanked me by inviting my friends and I to a party.

Well, in my entire dream it was just my friends and me talking about how we're going to get "crunked"

15. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I dreamt about I was having sex with this guy I used to "see" EWWWW. It was disappointing though - I can't even have a "happy ending" in a dream. lol.

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I rarely remember any of my dreams...sadly.

17. kem

kem

I dreamt I was in a restaurant, tasting different vintages of the same wine. They all tasted completely different from one another. After four glasses I said "No more, thank you".

18. RedKnight

My dream last night tended to jump around a fair bit. Going from a mall to being on a boat. To being in a car that turned into a flash back of fighting deathclaws (fallout). Ending with sex. Also somewhere in there there was nazi zombies (call of duty).

19. Flyers2011

My dream last night was extremely weird.

I was in this old, huge mansion (sort of like Rose Red if you've seen the movie) and I was sleeping. Next thing I know someone comes barging in the room, and she yells that there's a bomb in my bed (wonderful). So the bomb gets defused and I get out of bed.

I got dressed and I went to this indoor track arena (I think it was at some college somewhere). I was there to watch my ex run. She won first place and I took her back to that mansion, and we made out for awhile. She said she was too tired to do anything else so we just sat there for awhile in slience.

Then I woke up.

20. TitanicIsMyLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So did my husband!! LOL :wink: