1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex Wife,Husband,Girlfriend,Boyfriend...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheJoker, Feb 23, 2011.

1. TheJoker

I had 2 girlfriends, having active sex life didn't help my confusion.I told my confusion one of them, other had no idea.Both of them were homophobic.The one i told my confusion convinced me about that i am not gay however after broke up she was very homophobic against me.:rolle:

So how many of you had experience with opposite sex? Did you come out to them,if so how were their reactions?

2. roborama

oh geez yeah actually just came out to my exboyfriend. he took it alright but it was the whole was our relationship a lie sort of thing and then he got really immature but we're actually good now but i know thats lucky

3. James

My ex girlfriend is bisexual and a member here, so she took it fine.

4. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

- So how many of you had experience with opposite sex?
    I have! I am technically not a virgin, but I still say I am because I've never had enjoyable sex. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

- Did you come out to them,if so how were their reactions?
    I did come out to one of my older girlfriends, when I thought I was just bisexual. I told her that I thought I was gay and she said, "Eeew!" then smacked me. :3 How sweet.

5. Flyers2011

All 3 of my boyfriends were fine with it. I was completely out when I met my last boyfriend. He thought it was awesome. . . Like most typical teenage boys do when a girl is attracted to other girls.

6. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Came out to my current boyfriend a while a go. Turns out he's Bisexual too, so I think I've been very lucky with that. :slight_smile:

7. InaRut

My ex-girlfriend during post/pre/or during sex would call me gay.

I have never talked to her after our break-up so I don't know how she would take it but I think she would probobly say, "I told you so..."

Come to think of it I've never had a bad coming out story, besides what happened for a few years with mum.

8. Aya McCabre

The closest I have to a male ex lasted about two days.... he knew at the start that I consider myself a lesbian, so he knew what he was getting into. I still kinda feel bad for leading him on though.
    ....and then I said it wasn't going to work cos he was a guy and he said that was OK and then he got really creepy and started sending weird texts to friends of friends and gave me some tough questions to answer at parties. x.x
    Glad I didn't stick around longer lol