1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This posses me off so much....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aya McCabre, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Aya McCabre

So I'm drunk right now.... I'm in a room with four other people. Three of us are lesbians and the other one's sounding off about how he can't stand gay guys. "oh I know that it's who they are and they are how they are and all that but I just can't deal with them." DUDE YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! You can't go off on a rant about how you can't stand effeminate gay guys and guys not being 'tough boys' and all that and then finish it off by saying how you don't have a Problem with it. He's hanging over my shoulder now so I should probably stop typing..... But this guyis doing damage. He just told me that if his dog messes up even once he'll shoot him but he calls him a 'pittifubull' (pityfull pitbull) cos he's not tough..... He's doing it to his son as well. His son is a nightmare.... I refuse to babysit him cos he's so badly behaved... Atthree years old. My flatmate's three year old I'd really good... He's the sor of kid I'd want to have, but this guy calls him soft and has a go at him for it. It's bad enough that his mum calls him a girl when he cries. Of course he cries, he's a kid, and she's teaching him that it's bad to be a girl.

Sorry, I'm ranting, but I'm drunk and it gets to me.......

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I know the felling. Jerks are always saying to me that I'm really cool and that it is shocking because I'm gay. Then they'll go on to say that 'most' gay guys are annoying, bitchy, etc. It actually really pisses me off too. Ignorant people -.-

3. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

Ew, a douche.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Maybe you should tell them how you feel??

5. TheDarkerPoet

Dude, tell him off for it. Jerks like that are just annoyances. He doesn't need to state his opinion, it's really not that important for anyone to hear.
    "Saying shit like that makes you sound like a douche. I'd appreciate it if you just kept your opinions to yourself, because honestly not everyone wants to know."

6. Aya McCabre

I was really tempted to say something like that but I really wasn't feeling safe last night. I actually ended up barricaded in my room lol. If he says it sober I'll have a go at him for it.

7. Beachboi92

I would have gone off on him about hating on effeminate gay guys. The whole "i'm so tough" act is usually a bunch of BS. He probably is incredibly insecure in his own masculinity if he feels a need to project that super masculinity on everything around him. I'd tell him to stop being so insecure and remind him it takes 1000% more balls to act like yourself in an effeminate way than to fake being excessively masculine.

Also reminding him that pushing that masculinity on anyone is just damaging and that it is forcing people to act in a way contrary to who they are and that he just looks like an asshole because he is being an asshole. My dad was always the same way, i was gay, i was not super masculine, i haven't talked to him in over 2 years.