1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Update*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MMAnick, Feb 25, 2011.

1. MMAnick

So last month I was all excited about having my first date with a guy. He was cute, funny, and seemed really cool. Then he blocked my number wouldn't return my emails or online messages and, for the most part, stood me up. That kinda hurt.

But recently I've met someone else. Surprisingly it was a girl lol. I'm bi but WAY more into guys and really picky when it comes to girls so I didnt see myself going for a girl anytime soon (unless it was just for sex, dogish i know I cant help it).

Anyway she is in a small group of girls who likes to workout and fight (like me), shorter than me (hard to find being that i'm only 5'5"), and is pretty much hot lol. I'm just getting back from a date with her and I'm very excited because while in the movie I was able to hold her hand. It shoulds silly I know but i'm very shy and that was somthing big for me to be able to do. I was so excited when I first took her hand and she didnt pull away that I almost got a boner (I'm too lame for that) lol but still it was good.

The only think that would have made tonight any better was if I kissed her. I so wanted to and had a chance or two to steal one on her cheek but my shyness got the best of me and I didnt. I want to ask her what she would have done if I had but not sure how to word it.

Anyway this was just a small update....thanks for reading :icon_bigg

2. Eleanor Rigby

That's cute :slight_smile: I'm happy for you. And that's more than fine to take it slow, so do things at your own pace and if she thinks you need to speed it up, she'l let you know :wink:
    Take care, Cécile