1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santa Fe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frer3, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Frer3

I'm going to be going to Santa Fe University of Art and Design next fall. Does anybody know anything about the LGBTQ community in Santa Fe? I'd really like to be informed so I can jump in head first once I get there...

2. FeeFow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OMG! im so jealous! i was going to go there next fall too!...however it was way to hard to get there from new york, so im no going =/....btw sorry for not answering your question..i just got excited i heard someone else besides me mention this school lol!.

p.s. im sure they do, i mean it is a school of the arts lol!

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Santa fe is an amazing, hip, artsy community. Very open and accepting, lot of cool people there. And there's an amazing spa/hot tub/massage place just outside town called Ten Thousand Waves where for about 15 or 20 bucks you can go and use their communal sauna and hot tub all day (and usually meet a lot of cool and interesting people in the process.)

If you like openminded, creative people I think you'll be really happy there. :slight_smile:

4. Frer3

FeeFow: Y U NO GO TO SANTA FE?! We coulda been buddies!
    Chip: I'm aware of the huge influence of the arts in Santa Fe. The University sent me this magazine-sized brochure filled with all the artsy stuff you can do around town. And thanks for the spa tip! I'll make sure to visit if I ever have the funds. I'm fond of hot tubs. We have natural springs in my town and I like going down there and soaking every once in awhile.

5. Darkwing65

There's a a fairly large LGBTQ community in Santa. It's a pretty liberal and artsy place.

What's your median of choice?

6. Frer3

First of all, I'm very glad to hear that, seeing as how I'm a liberal and artsy kinda guy.

And as for my medium of choice, that would be Theater. They have a great Performing Arts program there.