1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicknames

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Giorria, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Giorria

Giorria Guest

Yes, we all have them. So, what nicknames have you been given and how did they occur?

I will start this off, my workmates call me Justin Bieber.

Story behind that is one of them was holding a Justin Bieber CD and kept looking at the cover and then myself, then randomly says "you look like Justin". After that he walked around the workplace following me and getting other people to look at me then the cover, everyone agreed with him apart from one girl, who agrees with me that the company should invest in laser eye surgery for them all! :rolle:

By the way, I don't look like him.... :tantrum:

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Ohh jeez, I've had some wierd ones...

-George Bush (around 7 or 8) - Apparently my sisters thought I looked like him....

-Smiley (11 or 12-ish) - My best friend and his family would call me that 'cause I smile a lot lol

-Pablo (14) - This asshole "popular" guy at school (who is also Mexican) used to call me that....apparently being like 37% percent Mexican qualifies me for a name like that. He would kiss my ass when no one was around, though lol...

3. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Space Case.

My dad started calling me that when I was a kid. I'm not entirely sure why. I don't get called that anymore, thank god.

My friend since third grade used to call me Kay Kay.

4. Beachboi92

my dad used to always try to come up with nick names for me... he'd call me A-ray (first initial-middle name) and whatever else he could think of. That was the only one i didn't completely hate. I prefer to be called austin...

An asshole kid that i played football with (was forced to play by my dad) used to call me austin bitch because my last name is beach and i guess he thought it was close enough. Unfortunately it stuck.... and i got to live with it through middle school when another kid made the same connection but instead o using my first name i was just bitch.... i called him fat ass but never to his face because he would of beat the shit outta my scrawny ass xD

Otherwise i have not been given any except my mom's BF likes to screw with me and call me justin bieber because he knows i hate him. Or make remarks about how i am just like the biebs. I return the favor by referring to him as sean penn who he despises and used to get compared to all the time xD

5. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    All of my BF's and GF's have call me Fox. I suppose it all started because my last name is Farmer and I absolutely hate it and I have been looking into changing my last name to Fox for years now. My friends know this and they all just agree to address me by that name.

6. Tiny Catastrophe

Princess cause I use the name PrincessChaos so people just started calling me Princess but my step brother calls me squirt cause I'm tiny lol

7. Prccgeek

I have many dinosaur allosaurus (because I am secretly a dino and my name is allison); bean, beanie, beans (b/c I looked like a bean in the womb apparently....like every other baby...but thanks parents for that embarrassing one...); allisonious, allisonious big bolognious, sonious, soni ( b/c my mom likes things that rhyme I guess); and my best friend calls my ason

8. Nomad187

Dinosaur, chipmunk and Richard

9. RedKnight

Family and family friends call me Frank. This is because apparently I'm a clutz like Frank Spencer off Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em. I disagree

10. Adam

My friends just call me by my last name or variations of it.

11. hazza

Harry - A no brainer really....just shortening my name

Haz/Hazza - ehh, I'm Aussie, we always shorten peoples names and then add another letter like a Z or something XD

12. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Holliepop, thus why that is my username. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also get called Penguin by my boyfriend, and I call him it too. Basically, we found out when a penguin finds a mate, they stay with that mate for life. :3

That's it pretty much. But two that I have to share is my friend Louise. She kept getting called 'Louweasal', and then it got cut short to just 'weasal'. Also, my dad's boss. He had planned to dye his hair blonde, but put too much peroxide in, thus it going BRIGHT blonde. He went into work next day and everyone began to call him Spike. xD xD

13. silvousplait

silvousplait Guest

My only real nickname was Sprinkles and I think it got started because I go good with 'vanilla ice cream?' xP

Edit: That's not completely true; one of my friends here used to call me Assmaster because I seemed to own all the guys' asses.

14. Eric

For about 7 months, my nickname was 'Kyle'. -_-

15. straal1972

During grade 7 & 8 (this is going to date me) is was 'named' CABBAGEPATCH, cus i apparently reminded the 2 girls of a popular doll at the time. I was so grateful they didn't end up going to the same high school as me, i didn't want that name forever. But there were others who couldn't remember that nickname and gave me another one DOUGHBOY......ugh...i'm glad schools over.

16. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

When I was little I was called Ry Ry Puppyboy because I loved puppies (wasn't the most clever name) and my mom calls me GaGa because I'm obsessed with Lady Gaga's Music. I've also on very rare occasions been called RJ because my middle name is James.

17. Sanssouci

Marra.

It's both a local dialect word for "mate" and happens to rhyme with a shortened version of my surname :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. RaRa

Either a shortening to Raff (which only cuts off 1 letter >___>), or Raffizzle.

19. Flyers2011

I've gotten quite a few.

SarahNebabwa.... My friend started calling me this in like, 7th grade? It stuck all the way till junior year xD. We were going over Indian tribes and it just sorta popped out of her mouth? Idk, she's really random.

S Squared and Sarah Squared, I have two S's in my full name. My softball coach called me that.

My ex used to call me by my first and middle name. Annoyed the fuck outta me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

D-Robbs. As a joke, my friends and I started giving everyone names from Harry Potter. I ended up with Demelza Robbins. So we shortened it to D-Robbs. It's on the back of my French Club shirt bahaha.

20. EWU2012

haha well a lot of people either call be Biebs or Balls.

The reason they call me Biebs is because my name is Justin and while at my neighbors the E! True Hollywood Story was on and it featured Justin Bieber. My friends were jokingly calling me Biebs and it just stuck. Now everyone calls be that even people I don't know because my friends introduce me as it.

Now the reason some people call me Balls which is mostly my coworkers is because one day I was messing with a friend/coworker by throwing balls at her. When some other coworkers came in she yelled out "Justin keeps hitting me in the face with his balls!!" haha Everyone was just like WTF? They would give us a hard time about it. Now it is an inside joke. For secret santa she had me and ended up getting me a blue bouncy ball. It then became a joke that she gave me blue balls. So yeah those are the two nicknames people call me.