1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Added a long lost friend on facebook :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DougieBoy, Mar 17, 2011.

1. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

I met this person in kindergarten and we were the best of friends from the begining! We started to go over each others houses, sleeping over, and in first grade he moved away to Maine, wait hold on I forgot to mention he was my first love. When we slept over each others houses we used to fool around, and we would kiss and stuff...:kiss: so at the end of first grade he moved away to Maine and I would go up to his house twice a year for a week up till fourth grade, then we lost touch and he surprised me with a visit in eighth grade(I'm a junior in highschool now) and I was sitting on the couch and we just sat there and didn't talk:icon_redf and I remembered it was his birthday today found him on facebook, added him and I sent him a message wondering if he remembered me.

I hope he remembers me!

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

OMG aww that's so AWESOME! lol I lost contact with all my long lost friends :frowning2:, I'm glad u were able to find bestiies from the past :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm pretty sure he'll remember you :grin:!

3. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is going to sound terribly pessimistic but don't get your hopes up. I added my old bestfreind on facebook and he's turned into a biggoted moron that I had nothing in common with... Hopefull yourfriend will be the same great person he was; if you were BEST FRIENDS i'm sure he remembers you :slight_smile:

4. Flyers2011

I'm sure he'll remember you! Especially since you sent that message :slight_smile:

5. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had two old friends from second grade go out on a limb and find me when I was a sophomore. You guys have only been apart a couple more years. I'm sure he'll remember you.

6. RaRa

Facebook....bringing childhood friendships back into adulthood. :slight_smile:

I hope he rememberes you! Lol

7. FeeFow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ohh thats so cute!...he will defiantly remember you!

8. zeratul

zeratul Guest

lol I went to grade 1 in australia and I found someone in my school on facebook a while ago. Have fun :wink: