1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Oct 25, 2007.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went out with my girlfriend Yasmine last and it was a date.It went very well.My girlfriend Yasmine have been dating for two years now and I feel she has changed my life in a positive way.She has this saying and I go by it : Don't give up and believe in yourself.She sees I do spend time with her 12 year old son Taylor and 10 year old daughter Zoe,she likes that and her children like me becuase of this.Her son and daughter know me very well and say I am a very good 2nd mom.I spend time with them outside,I usualy get my .22 guage Marlin rifle out and we shot at water balooons or a milkjug full of water with a sand bag behind.My girlfriend sees that I am there for adult supervision.Taylor likes helping me out in the garage and I see him as a quick learner.He likes to get his hands dirty.I have taught him to weld,use a cutting torch and a plasma cutter.I showed him and he got it right the first time,told him good job.He has been helping me on one of my projects,a 1933 Chevrolet rat rod pickup and it one of three.My girlfriend's daughter Zoe loves helping out me cooking Chocalate cookies.My girlfriend sees I do have a job,at a hot rod shop as an engine builder,fabricator set up rear ends and likes that.Her ex girlfriends all had no jobs,would not spend time with her children and sat around which she hated.Her kids even hated her ex girlfriends.She likes me becuase I am down to earth,very caring and have a sense of humor.I like her becuase she is also a very caring person,understands me and my best friend to talk to.Her family even likes me and I am glad of that.

2. InaRut

UGGGGHHHHHHHHH
    Now I'm really jealous of you. Congrats on finding such a good match for your life! Your an inspiration to us (well at least me) romance seekers out there.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It sounds like you have found yourself a wonderful lady there, with two great kids too.

4. SpikySpice

Congratulation you have found someone good for your life, I hope you two are happy together forever :slight_smile:

5. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We are happy together and her children see that.I do love her children and they fully accept their mom is a lesbian being fully supportive.I believe in her saying and use it every day.My girlfriend,her children and I believe we are a family and our community agrees.

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That is wonderful Baileyh! Congrats on finding some wonderful people to be a part of your life and for you to be a part of theirs!

7. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

congrats on leading an active and wonderful life-all of you

8. Louise

I am so happy for you, yours is a lovely story. I am glad you have found love and acceptance with your family, your girlfriend and her kids. Good for you :thumbsup: