1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, guys!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LowestVocal017, Mar 6, 2006.

1. LowestVocal017

Hi all! I'm new to this board! *hand shakes, hugs, and, anyone wants a kiss? :eusa_ange* (&&&)

I don't have much to say for a topic, so you guys start. :slight_smile:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Welcome!

Why not just tell us a bit about yourself? Such as age, where you live, whether you are in, out or somewhere between, what you enjoy doing etc.

I wouldn't say no to a kiss either! :biggrin:

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well first off...WE:smilewaveLC(*hug*)OM:kiss:E!:eusa_danc, to the boards....and i agree with paul...introduce yourself...hobbies? sports? favorite foods;movies;music?...just tell us a little about yourself

4. chrisg

Hey, welcome! We'd love to know more about you.

5. LowestVocal017

Hey guys! Sorry I kept you guys hangin'. I was away for a while and forgot about this site.

Anyway, I really don't like to go to deep with my physical discriptions, but here are the things that I like and don't like.

Likes-
    -cute GAY guys with moderately-thick pecs (sexy!!!) I've always wanted to touch the hot muscles right on their chests!! LOL! Sorry, I'm weird...
    -Reading romantic books
    -writing music for my choir
    -cute GAY guys
    -kissing (guys and girls)
    -school
    -have I mentioned cute gay guys?!! (!) [I don't get what this banana's doing or why we even have a banana for an emoticon (haha)...]

Dislikes-
    -straight guys
    -straight guys being buttholes
    -straight guys telling you what you are doing is wrong and a "perverted lifestyle" (they're pushing my tolerance!!! :angry:)
    -impatience
    -not apologizing, even when I did something that's "not a big deal" (when you do even the least meanest thing, it is some deal alright!)
    -physically hurting people (even a punch!)
    -straight guys calling me a "qu***" or a "f**" (can they get even more irritating?? I don't even think they're hot, so I don't know why they always feel so much revulsion against me when I'm near them!)

LOL! Sorry about my ranting. These are just some random points of my like's and dislikes.

What about you guys? What are your likes and dislikes?
    ~LowestVocal