1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unfairness (sort of a rant)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Oct 26, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

My sis was talking about Kelly Clarkson and that she liked her music. I said music is good but man is she HOT! my sister was like "ew i don't want to hear that!" ok now if i say a guy is hot she says "your straight!" okay she can said a girl is pretty and nothing be bad. she thinks she can says guys are hot with no problem. but if i dare state my opinion i get junk for it! it doesn't seem fair. why can't gays state their opinoin without getting shot down first? it just makes me so mad!:tantrum: :bang:

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

OMg dats jus stupid

3. Nerdtendo

I get that all the time. *me* Wow, that guy is cute. ^.^ *Bro* Didnt need to know that. >.< *me* =.=

4. Bryan

You're right that isnt fair, but not all straight people are like that. My best friend (straight girl) and I talk about cute guys all the time. We even play the hot or not game.

5. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

So the next time she says a guy is hot - you say ewwww I don't need to hear that.

6. Jim1454

It does seem unfair. Some people are better about it than others..

7. Fantasmasy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That sucks.
    One of my friends is like that, too.
    Anything out of the straight norm gets an "Eeeeeuw! Didn't need to hear/see that!"
    So much for coming out to all o my friends, I guess. :[

It's cool, though, 'cause I can talk girls (and guys) with one of my gay guy friends, 'cause he's cool like that. :]