1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying Gay Guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Oct 26, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

I was totally out at school around teh Coming Out day and this gay guy just kept bugging me at school, he tried to touch me in public or scream that I wanna sleep with him, tho i dont like to talk to him but he just faollowed and stalked me everyday

He even touched my penis(ahhh) on teh tenis court when peopel are all around ><, and he sometimes kick my butt

I told him to go away but no use, and he even went round and todl peopel bout my gay secrets, I shouldnt tell him at 1st but at 1st I thought he was a cool guy, then after I was out, he started to be a douche:tantrum:

Dos ethsi happen to anyone, so annoying and just make me wanna scream

2. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm so sorry you're going through that! Go to someone; file a harrassment report. He can get arrested if he keeps doing this.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Spiky...this is seriously sexual harrassment! I would tell this guy that if he doesn't leave you alone that you are going to file it and follow through if he doesn't leave you alone!

4. Psych!

Psych! Guest

I honestly suggest you talk to a school counselor or an administrator and report this.
    It's a very serious case.

5. gary007

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi sorry to hear whats been going on try talking to him let him know that you are not interested.

6. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Gross, that's like molestation...

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I think... u shud beat him up :slight_smile:

8. Micah

Hardly the way to handle a situation like this.

To me this sounds like someone who is very unexposed to their sexuality. I don't suppose you would know much about their sexual background?

Anyway, lots of gay guys spend a long time in the closet without any form of interaction with other gay people. This time is usually spent wishing they had the courage to come out, wishing they could meet other gay people, and wishing they could have someone to love.

When they finally come out and meet someone, its a completely new experience for them, so they can act a bit socially retarded and not know how to conduct themselves.

To me it just sounds like he's flirting with you, and in his mind probably seems very innocent and doesn't realise how inappropriate it is. He's starved for attention from another gay male, and you just happen to be the guy he wants attention from.

I think you really need to sit down with him and talk to him about it. Tell him that what he's doing isn't on, and that if he wants to be friends thats cool - just act appropriately.

Of course, if he continues to do it report him. But it sounds like he might not even realise what he's doing yet.

9. ok455

U probably like it most guys would not allow that soon he touched you, You should nip it in the butt and tell him to cut it out. I wish a gay guy would annoy me

10. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Exactly. Put it this way, would a guy get away w/ touching a girls vagina or breasts in school and call it "playing around"? No I don't think so....