1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

day of silence posters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by roborama, Apr 3, 2011.

1. roborama

hey guys!
    im in the process of making day of silence posters to hold outside of school on dos (well duh itd be that day haha) historically we have done tribute type posters to specific people silenced by lgbt bullying. more of these are needed so do any of you know any good links to aquire these stories (particularly the less-commonly known ones) and does anyone have any ideas for a different type of poster? all suggestions are greatly appreciated

2. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

A gay couple with zippers for mouths but color the zippers rainbow... first thing that came to my mind.

3. keepcalmcarryon

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Good idea !

4. endless poetry

for "different type" you could make a slightly more obscure reference by changing up the text and recycling one of those WWII posters where they urged people not to talk because they lead to spilled secrets and recognaissance for the enemy.

5. Aya McCabre

^^^ That's exactly what I was going to say. Researching propaganda atm.... there's a lot of stuff you could work with there.

6. roborama

i actually really like this thanks!