1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Doi Know If They're Gay!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masculineboys, Oct 28, 2007.

1. masculineboys

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Everyone just had to post this cause I want to see how normal it is! lol

well I always have crushes on straight guys! Like they're always straight! But I play the straight life too! Don't you think that there is straight guys (the ones I crush on) are doing the same thing I'm doing? I love the masculine guys so its so hard for me! How do I know if they're gay!!

2. davo-man

You don't know if they're gay, you just have to get to know them, and if they come out to you, that's a pretty good indicator that theyre gay....other than that, there's really no hard and fast way to find out if a person is gay.

And I think most ppl here can relate to having crushes on straight guys, I for one definately do (with my biggest crush going out with my best friend :frowning2: )but I think the best way to get over them is just to realise that if theyre straight, theyre off limits

3. Jerr

Ask....

4. abercrombieboi

well ummm i think i got lucky in that sense....it may be kinda off topic but i might as well share... theres this guy who i like ttly fell in love with my freshman year, hes a dancer and well actually pretty str8 looking..but he was single so i thought he was gay or in the closet...turns out supposdly he was "str8" as ppl were tellin me he had g/fs and etc....well fast forward to this year (approximatly 1 year after i saw/ met him) well i got over the fact that he was "str8" and moved on to other gay guys well we got to know each other..and lo and behold one day he jus full out makes out with me, well i thought he had just gone crazy..until he kissed me the next day..funny huh..and whats even funnier is that is g/f is a really good friend of mine..and hs barely done anything with her (after 2 months) and even more funny/ironic is that im not the first guy hes done anything with, hes actually made out with quite a few guys and had sex (both top and bottom) with if i remember correctly 3 other guys, one of which had a b/f, and exculding myself as one of the guys hes had or plans on having sex with...so yeah even some of the most masculine guys can turn out gay.....and i know my story isnt exactly going to help much but....i jus thought it fit with the topic...lols