1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The desire to say "____'s hot!"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lava421, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yesterday I hung out with a bunch of friends. Early on a friend asked nobody in general, "Did you see that guy's girlfriend? She was smoking!"

In response I thought in my head, "Was that necessary to share? It's another case of people flaunting their sexuality. Meh, whatever, I don't care. New topic, please."

Later in the day an incredibly hot guy was in the area. Seeing him gave me an urge to share the news, but nobody I'm out to was around. Being unable to share this made me feel oddly dissatisfied. I had thought I was fine not sharing my gay thoughts, especially such a minor detail, but I proved myself wrong. Soon after I realized I practically mirrored my friend's situation described above. Heh.

So, people, I'm wondering if desiring to announce that you've seen an attractive person is a natural inclination. Do your friends do this? Do you do this? If so, is it an urge? If you don't because you're closeted, do you feel dissatisfied like I did?

2. Jerr

I say it about almost everyone deserving...

I'm like... hes cute... or hot... or shes hot... man I'd go hetero for her....

lol

but it has been QUITE some time sense there was release and yeah...

3. Levi

Levi Guest

Guess so.
    All the time!
    nope..
    YES!!
    aha *nods*

4. Jerr

My favorite way to say I think someone is hot is...

My, that individual who just passed us by was exceedingly attractive. I would not mind fornicating with him in the least.

5. Rette

Truly, the lad whom we recently walked near us was comely indeed. Given the correct circumstances, I would most enjoy groping his genitals.

Uhh...sorry, I had to. That just seemed like fun.

6. CelebrityHead

That's a nice spot of crompet!

7. pirateninja

I have one friend who doesn't at all but another couple who say it all the time. Basically if they see anybody male they say it. Me, I only say it if I really want to.

8. CrimsonThunder

I say it all the time... My friends don't but they rarely say a female wrestler is hot. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

At work I'll sit there and stare at the hot guys and if someone sees me I'll say "hes hot" or something.

9. CelebrityHead

Maybe you should really be making sure those burgers are hot, Tom!

10. SpikySpice

Im just being honest, I say what I feel because i see what i see

11. step49x

I don't say it, at least not very often. Even to the people I'm out to. I definitely have urges to, but... I don't know. My friends in general don't say that (most are straight), so that's probably part of the reason.

12. Bryan

I know exactally what you are talking about. Also, most of my friends are girls and they are talking about how amazingly hot a guy is, but I can never add my opinion, it sort of sucks.

13. Tom

Tom Guest

i do it when there is a really hot guy and thts about the only time, otherwise ill jus stare abit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. boyequal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sometimes I do get the desire. But, it's for both sexes really. More than often I usually comment negatively, such as: If she didn't wear those stripes, she wouldn't look so <whatever>. Or: Must he really do his hair like that? Looks silly.

Do your friends do this?
    Well. Strangely enough. No. Some guy friends sometimes would, but not really.

Do you do this?
    Yes, but I'm a bit crazy at times, so that might explains things. And when I do say it, I usually say it in an "acting" voice.

If so, is it an urge?
    The only urge I get is that I don't have to shrug it off as being crazy or just being a drama queen

If you don't because you're closeted, do you feel dissatisfied like I did?
    Well, I feel unhappy that I have to "act" my way through it and not say it honestly.

Such is the life in a large cupboard... :icon_sad:

15. Jeimuzu

Do your friends do this?
    My best mate says "I'd plough her fields!"

Once, I replied "The farmer must sow his seeds, after all..."

Merry times were had by all.

Do you do this?
    Depends how nice his fields are.

In other words, quite often. I tend to comment on the student bar staff; since they're students like me, they're all the same age, roughly, and there's one I would give an awful lot to date. Hot as hell, but such a sweet seeming guy, too... slim body, brown hair with blonde highlights, a nice smile, a soft voice... *sigh*

If so, is it an urge?

Meh. It's conversation, for me. Then again, me and my uni friends do have odd little conversations. We were discussing the properties of marshmallows for quite a while today.

Well, no is the short answer. The long answer is Not Really.

I feel an urge to say something, but that's just because I like to talk :grin:

16. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do your friends do this?
    No.

Do you do this?
    I think sometimes that the girls on campus are pretty and I will maybe compliment them on their hair, but it's rare.

If so, is it an urge?
    No. There's not too many women I'd go for on this campus--in fact I wouldn't with any of them.

I am closeted and what I feel dissatisfied about is the lack of non-whites, non-heterosexuals and non-vanillas on campus. I FEEL LONELY. But not dissatisfied in the regard of, I can't say she's hot...'cause there's no one to say that ABOUT. If there were, maybe.

17. AlmightyFluffy

I say it all the time, although most people just think I have an odd sense of humor.

18. Zec24

I say it sometimes in jest, but if I'm being honest I only do it around my 2 friends that know. It always seems awkward though.

And yes, because I'm closeted to most I get irritated that I can't express my feelings in front of certain people.

19. Jerr

I don't let it effect any current conversation that much...

I'll be going on about some story or something...

Yeah I was at school and me and Ashley always write notes to that guy is really cute each other talking about all this philosophical stuff.

I'll say it like that with no pause or delay in my sentence...

20. SkyTears

Do your friends do this?
    Depends on who of my friends it is. Mostly no though.

Do you do this?
    No (read below)

If so, is it an urge?
    Hell yes!

All the time I always just want to say something but the people I'm with would be "wtf?"