1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tattoo regrets.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xashesxx, Apr 9, 2011.

1. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

Ok, since I am bored I thought I'd ask a question to all the people with tattoos, or have had tattoos.

Do you have a tattoo you regret getting? And why?

Tattoo stories always intrigue me, so i just thought i would ask.

I have a tattoo on my leg of a sun with sunshine in the middle. Got it when I was 18 and I've had it re-done now. I don't regret getting the tattoo, I regret going to the tat artist that i did. He ruined what should have been a sweet tattoo.

2. Rikudo

Have two don't regret them.

3. Tiny Catastrophe

I have "Love" on both my wrists and I don't regret getting them because there's a meaning behind them but I do regret where I went to get them because one of them is crooked. I guess that's what I get for getting tattoos at 17

4. I have three tattoos and I love them. The reason I think I won't ever regret my tattoos is because they are super meaningful to my life. I have never gotten a tattoo that didn't mean something very personal to me and I never will, so I prevent regret.

If I ever got a tattoo for no reason than just to get one I think there would be a possibility of regretting it, depending on what it was, but for the ones I have and the ones I have planned, not so much.

5. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

I have 6, all have a reason behind them, and I regret none, I just regret who did the one I have on my leg. I will never go to that guy again.

#5 xashesxx, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
  6. Miss Bubbles

dont have any so no regrets but i have my first one picked out and im getting it cuz its for my father who passed away some years ago and its a heart with his name and date of birth and death with a ribbon wrapped around it saying lost but not forgotten

7. MusicIsLife

4, no regrets so far.

8. InaRut

1, on my shoulder. Don't regret it because it's between me and my brothers.

Would I get another one though? Hell no! One is enough for me.