1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romantic's Corner - What do you do for your boo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PickOne, Apr 11, 2011.

1. PickOne

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok I guess that's a cheesy title but I hope it made you smile. For those of you in relationships, what are some of the special ways you and your partner express love for one another?

>Whenever I'm in a grocery store or small convenience store for whatever reason, I make it a point to get at least one small thing for my bf: either a small yakult yogurt bottle or small package of barquillos (a kind of cracker), his favorite snack items.
    >I prepare for him his favorite foods: pesto pasta, carbonara pasta, or simple scrambled eggs, with coffee or hot cocoa
    >We hold hands whenever we can (in private; we're still closeted)
    >We have this cute practice of rubbing each other's foreheads together while pretending to be cubs
    >When watching a movie together, every so often we'll feed each other popcorn in 3-kernel intervals, each kernel recited with the words "I" then "love" then "you."
    >Lots of tender hugging.

I hope the cheesiness of all this doesn't gross anyone out, hehe. I can't help it. :icon_bigg

2. Zontar

Put out.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Well.. I don't have boo at the moment but if I get one I would:

Cook random food/desert for him
    Give him random massages
    Buy him random things if I see anything
    Hold his hand

4. Flyers2011

When I was with my girlfriends I:

Wrote them poems with no reason for writing.

Played romantic songs for them in my car (My sound system is boss)

Held hands with them whenever (even if it might mean we got caught, they wanted to take the risk)

Cooked for them

They were inpressed by cheesy pick-up lines so I busted them out xD.

Random massages were always nice.

My second ex had never been cuddled with, so the day I asked her out we just cuddled all day.

My exes loved to watch movies, so I either let them pick out movies or I chose romantic movies. Like Purple Rain.

5. zeratul

zeratul Guest

Serenade them with a song lol. And he'd better like it or things are going to go down.

6. kettlkorn

Make him breakfast before work ^_^

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I don't currently have a boo :frowning2:
    But, I when I did made him dinner and gave him a back massage

8. Gumtree

I use to cook for them, but they all ended up calling me cheap and saying it's not romantic, because I always did all the cooking anyway. Bastards!

For my first ever BF, I rented a rowboat one night and we had dinner on a river. The night was utterly perfect, until a bunch of moonlight fishermen came along with their comments and painfully bright spotlight :frowning2:

Once I asked a BF's University lecturer to play a video I made for him at the start of one of his lecturers on his Birthday.

9. PickOne

Out Status:
    A few people

Wow, lucky BF you had there! :slight_smile:

10. RyanCodey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This post was just made for me to read, you don't even know :slight_smile:. I am such a hopeless romantic, but alas I've not found that person I can show this to. I guess I have a somewhat romantic story from my last two boyfriends. :slight_smile:

The earlier of the two -- one night we were laying in bed. We had this cute thing where we'd just look at each other and take turns smiling all big and cheesy. He'd give me cute little kisses. The radio was playing and "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" came on and I serenaded him all cute like. We held hands and he listened to me and kissed my forehead.

Then the latter of the two. Our song was "Animal" by Neon Trees because the first time I ever met him he was singing it and he was probably the cutest thing ever doing so. Anyways, for Valentine's day I made him a card. It was in the shape of a heart with bite marks taken out of it :slight_smile:. You'd have to know the song to understand it, I guess. haha.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My main one? Not calling him my "boo". :slight_smile:

Lex

12. Tiny Catastrophe

Well with my current girlfriend I do things a bit differently.
    -I hold her hand when we go to the mall because the boys she used to be with wouldn't do that.
    -When she doesn't feel well I lay with her and rub her back
    -When she spends the night I put on family guy all night because that's her favorite show
    -Whenever I have money I spend it on her
    -We have these weird nicknames for each other: She calls me spleen and I call her gallbladder lol (It's a long story how that started lol)