1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheating

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XxToshixX, Apr 11, 2011.

1. XxToshixX

Blehhhhhhhhhhhh........ Why do people need to cheat on one another? This is the the erm..... Ninth time I have been cheated on. And I'm not even out of hs yet. Ugh I swear, boys suck =(

2. It seems like you're dating the WRONG kind of guys.
    Not all guys are like that, but when your circle is small (like high school) it's sometimes hard to meet good people, but getting out of that small circle might help in that situation.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because a flaw in human's biology and psychology makes them want to. )= And most men are weak. And also probably because you are young. The guys are fickle and immature.

It really is a horrible thing though, and I'm sorry it has happened to you so much. =( It's a terrible feeling to be cheated on.

#3 Austin, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  4. Tiny Catastrophe

That happened to me a lot too when I was in high school. I'm sorry you've been through that. It's an awful feeling but you'll find the right guy. You're still young and have a lot of time to find the right guy. (*hug*)

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not all guys cheat. But I echo thedreamwatch's thoughts... if it's happened to you lots of times, then you need to look at the guys you are dating and that, in turn, means looking at yourself.

Perhaps you have some self esteem issues, and feel, unconsciously, like you don't deserve someone "better." Or perhaps the particular crowd you're hanging with isn't one that's particularly high in integrity. Or... perhaps you are seeking out relationships that are mostly sexual, and those sort of relationships are more likely to involve cheating.

Nearly always, though, when you find yourself in relationships with guys that have repeating negative patterns, it is some reflection on the sorts of messages you're putting out, unconsciously, to attract people, and toward the sorts of people you're attracting. The good news is... you're noticing this now, and it's *much* easier to deal with and change when you're 16 than when you're 20 or 25 or 30 or older.

6. nate16

all i can say it that even though i haven't been in a relationship yet, i would be soo pissed off to be cheated on... i want a relationship that's healthy and lasts.

7. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    High school is pretty much a time when most people learn a lot about themselves and other people. And sometimes it sucks. But not all guys are gonna be like that, you just haven't found the right one yet.

8. Zontar

Where the hell school are you going to with at least nine gay guys?

I'm jealous. =P

9. Aya McCabre

Find a different circle of guys to date. I know of a group of girls here who are always cheating on each other.... but it's pretty rare to hear of lesbians who aren't in that circle cheating on each other. If you can find a different group of guys then you might have better luck.

10. cardenio

Did the boys you've dated have a history of cheating on other people before you started dating them? That's definitely a red flag for me, and perhaps something you should look out for in the future.