1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The rest of my week is going to be pretty gay, I'm excited!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Foxywolf, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Foxywolf

Well as I said, the rest of my week is going to be pretty gay. Today my school's GSA had some people from the local gay alliance come over and talk about some events and stuff that were coming up. Well I decided to join the gay alliance tomorrow to go visit a college I was actually looking at (SUNY Brockport). It isn't going to be a traditional tour though, we are going to basically check out how gay friendly the college is! I am so excited because when I went college visiting with my parents I of corse did not want to ask any gay related questions for obvious reasons. I am so psyched for that!
    And on Friday is the day of silence which I am participating in (I'm excited and nervous at the same time)! I made about thirty mini cookies for the morning before the day of silence (when people come in to get their t-shirts and stuff). I have about thirty more that I have to frost (I frosted them rainbow), but my dad was coming home, so I had to stop (because I am not out to my dad yet- if he saw rainbow cookies then I would have to do some explaining that I just am not ready for). I have to do them tonight after my dad goes to bed, because tomorrow I am going to be gone till about ten! (I told my dad that I am going to visit a college - which is 100% true, I just didn't tell him the whole truth. My mom is visiting my aunt so she's not home.)
    Also at the end of the school day on Friday I am going to a rally at the gay alliance where we are going to break the silence!!!
    I don't know I am just so darn excited! I have never gone to so many gay events in my life!
    And I am also going to go to gay prom on the thirtieth, but I will have to tell my mom where exactly I am going, because she asks more questions then my dad and she wouldn't let me go out with a vague 'I am going to a party' (I don't like to lie straight out, I only ever tell partial truths.)
    Well I don't know why I am posting this I guess I just needed to tell someone about my exciting few days coming up!!!:eusa_danc

2. jrnewton2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sigh. Jealous Georgian here. I've never even heard about a gay event or group between here and Atlanta (an hour and a half away).

Have fun for me!

3. Foxywolf

Thanks! But I am really sad right now, I tried to find the gay alliance in Rochester city, but ended up getting terribly lost and couldn't make it to the event today on time. :frowning2:
    I was determined to find the gay alliance though and drove around looking for it. I got beeped at multiple times because I was being so slow and looking around for it everywhere. Eventually, after an hour and ten minutes, I found the gay alliance. It had been there right under my nose the whole time :frowning2: But now I feel really bad because I signed up for the event and you are expected to go if you sign up :frowning2:
    Well anyway but I found it, after much struggle. So now tomorrow when I go to the day of silence ralley I will NOT get lost. I feel like I know rochester city a bit better now since I drove around in it for over an hour and ten minutes.
    But I still feel crushed. :frowning2: