1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The day my brain went Fizzzzzzzzz.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MyDecember, Apr 19, 2011.

1. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There was a test coming up in one of my classes. For this class I use note cards because of the vast amount of words and terms needed to be memorized for the test. Earlier in the day I had gone to the mall with a friend of mine. I am a heavy text addict so I was sending messages to everyone, keeping in contact of things that happed and things to come. I was getting very little sleep that week (very much like this one) and I was just trying to relax with a day out.

I returned home and I began to heavily memorize these big terms with big definitions and all was going well except the fact that I procrastinated and it was 12am in the morning. I was freaking out and I had to lay down some judgment. I was going to pull an all nighter. Yes I was going to study and as soon as the time came, get in the car and drive to school to take this test.

I arrived at school 2 hours early to study before the exam. Something strange started happening. I realized I haven't spoken or texted anyone in about a week. I also couldn't remember what I had done 24 hours before this very moment. I was freaking out not just because of the time laps but because no one was arriving on time. I began to text people at 8am in the morning asking them the date, when we last spoke etc. The test was scheduled for 8:15 am. It was 8:27am...The test was in fact not on a Monday but that very Friday. The rest of the day was spent mapping out the past week as well as sleeping most of that morning.

That was my worst experience with all nighters. What about yours?

#1 MyDecember, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. DarkSymphony

A small town where everyone knows each other
    I never really do all nighters because I am not allowed to I get really sick in the morning and usually all around the week

But this is what happend to my friend..
    She was a averagely hard working student, unlike me (I am kind of lazy).. I was all freaked out because I was preparing for my exams at the last moment and on top of that she says that she was gonna pull an all nighter, this got me really freaked out, I thought "People are working really hard, why didn't I work hard??!!"
    Well in the morning she is like, "You know I am really confident, I think I will score above 90, and all the stuff" and gave me the "you know you should have worked hard look"

I was pretty much having a mild heart attack by the time I entered the exam hall, I look at the paper and its pretty easy, I finish answered everything and look over to my hard working friend and see that she was sleeping soundly over her answer sheet (lol, and she was drooling).. I tried to wake her up but she didn't hear me, so I told the teacher and he woke her up.. I am not sure what happened after that..

3. TraceElement

When I was at college there was this weekend from friday morning (woke up at 7:30-8AM) until monday night (had to have been like, 11PM or later) that i got a total of like, 4 hours, if that, of sleep. I had this English final essay that I had to submit by 9 AM that monday morning, had to consist of 10,000 words. Also that weekend I had to DD for one of my friends 21st birthday that saturday night and go to a church service sunday morning. I honestly do not know how I made it through that weekend, Let alone scrape by the English class with a C+ with a teacher that graded on the harsher side.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had good and bad experiences. Bad would consist of seeing Pikachus run around my room...that was an interesting experience....Good would be things like finishing essays over night and then handing them in and getting 83% or 87% on them. Gotta love all nighters sometimes, and frankly I've just noticed the most that happens to me is maybe I feel a little shitty the next day, like just extremely tired, but rarely have I gotten too sick or seen things minus the Pikachu day. Though I think that was my second in a row all-nighter...

My friends have experienced some interesting things too...can't recall them at the moment but I'll post them once I ask about them.