1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A really good surprise message

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by artistrampage, Apr 20, 2011.

1. artistrampage

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i got this message from a friend that i used to be really close with and it really made me feel good because it showed that he still cares..i just thought i would share it since it made me realize that even though some people react in less than desired ways to their friends coming out,it doesn't always mean that they stopped caring for you.

"Well I don't know how to really start this but im sorry. I have been acting like different, just like ever since u turned gay it felt weird and your where my best friend before that. and even now when i act like a total douche bag you still are there for me and i feel like shit because u where my best friend you had my back all the time and you still do and i just feel like shit for treating you different because u where gay and i didn't want to believe it but im sorry i ever treated you different and i wanted you to know u are my best friend."

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great to hear, minus the turned gay but that part is expected. I hope it all works out.

3. artistrampage

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yea i agree the 'turning gay' part wasn't the right phrase but i knew what he meant :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Eleanor Rigby

That's great that he is aknowledging that he was uncomfortable with the fact you're gay and that he knows you're not any different from the friend you were and that he had been acting stupid.
    I hope he'll turn out to be supportive and comfortable around you again.
    Take care, Cécile

5. TraceElement

That's awesome! It sounds like his initial reaction was not 100% positive, but he is definately coming around and realizing that just because you came out to him, it does not change who you are.