1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride Accessories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aya McCabre, Apr 22, 2011.

?

Do you wear pride accessories?

1. Yes! Always!

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Yes.... sometimes.

17 vote(s)
    38.6%
  3. No.

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I used to, but not anymore.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. Aya McCabre

I was just wondering how many people wear pride stuff on a daily basis and what sort of stuff they wear. I have patches on my bag but most people I know prefer bracelets or wristbands, a few wear necklaces. I just wondered how it compares to people in other places, since it seems a lot of people wear them here.

Also pride tattoos. That's a slightly different topic, but I have one and just wondered if anyone else does.

2. Zontar

I've thought about pride jewelry but I don't think I'd be comfortable parading it around like that personally.

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Always :slight_smile:

Here is my HRC ring:
    [​IMG]

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Occasionally I'll wear my NOH8 bracelet but I just get tired of people always asking about it, to be totally honest.

5. NickT

I just have a string rainbow bracelet my friend made for me. I'll wear it occasionally if I need a confidence boost.

6. Tiny Catastrophe

I have a shirt with a huge rainbow across it that says "can't think straight". I wear it as much as I can because my mom hates it XD

7. Enaithor

I have a rainbow badge on my college bag but that's it

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a wristband that I wear when I think about it.

9. EWU2012

I wear three pride bracelets on my left hand. One is a rainbow beaded hemp bracelet, another is made from string the colors of the rainbow, and the last one is one of the pride rubber bracelets. It actually says PRIDE on it. Then on my right hand I wear the FCKH8's DON'T B H8N ON THE HOMOS braclet. I also own two FCKH8 t-shirts I weat on occasions. When I first started weating them all I thought that I would get a lot of responses about them but I have only had a feww and I have been wearing them for about 9 months. The hemp and braided bracelets stay on 24/7 because I have them tied tight.

10. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I have a rainbow pin that says "Don't ask, 'cause I'll tell" on my messenger bag, which I always take to class with me. Aside from that, I also wear a rainbow necklace when I think of it, as well as a t-shirt that says, "When do I get to vote on your marriage?"

11. GhostDog

Occasionally. If I'm just running out the door to go to class, I don't much think about it. I've got a rainbow dogtag necklace that I'm fond of (but doesn't always look good with what I'm wearing), a rainbow heart necklace (but the heart tends to fall off because I need to bend the ring that holds it on back into shape), a rainbow string bracelet (that tends to fall off because it's stretched), and a "PRIDE" HRC t-shirt (that I only wear occasionally because I don't want to repeat my shirts too often).

I'm getting a "LGBTerrific!" shirt in the mail soon! I've also been seriously considering getting a rainbow heart on my upper back, for, like, a year or so now. Mostly I think I need to wait until the end of the semester so I can have time to get together with my tattooin' friend to make it happen. =D

I LIKE RAINBOWS, BASICALLY.

12. AtmaWeapon

I have a wristband from GSA. Quite a few people from GSA wear their own regularly and our president encourages us to wear it as much as possible. I used to wear it around campus and stuff and I wear it when out with my friends (since I'm not the only one wearing it). But I don't wear it as much since I cut my hair really short because it feels like over-kill XD.

13. I have a stop the silence button on my bag and frequently where my SUPPORT LOVE t-shirt.

I also have a rainbow necklace I bust out occasionally, but right now I can't find it :frowning2:

14. roborama

oops pressed the wrong one, i do all the time, my rainbow belt. i have rainbow shoelaces but i dont wear those shoes too oftan... i like rainbows ahaha

15. GhostDog

Haha omg, you too? Back when I still had the mohawk, and I'd be dressing for a day out and about in summer, I'd be wearing boots, cargo pants, a ribbed tank top, and a newsboy cap. I'd put on the rainbow necklace, look in the mirror, and go, "Seriously? Like they won't guess from everything else I'm wearing?"

Then again, I live in a liberal arts college town, so there are never any guarantees. =P

16. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have none since I'm in the closet. But when I'm out, I'm gonna get myself a shirt like this.

[​IMG]

17. kem

kem

I want a "Gayroller 2000" T-shirt.

[​IMG]

But no, I don't have any pride accessories. I'm still in the closet at home *sigh*

18. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    My best friend got me a bracelet when she was on vacation that has a heart with a rainbow center as a charm and tie-dye rainbow beads. I wear it every day or else she'll smack me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I wear a necklace when I remember to grab it which is rarely.

I am getting a tattoo on my leg, just a pink triangle though.

Oh! I also have a "Marriage is so gay" shirt.