1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I see straight people OxO

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Izumi, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izumi

Izumi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, everywhere around me, in this godforsaken small town in Kentucky.. is straight people.
    Mind you, I love my friends, ect. But my god, O___O there is absolutly no LGBT people outside of my school. :help:

Its kinda funny though. My friends love me all the same, and laugh when I go to the mall with my PRIDE decore~ x3 ... I've gotten some itnteresting looks. Luckly not dirty looks, or comments. Just puzzled glance's.

My new goal is to introduce the people of bullitt county to some pride~ :eusa_danc

#1 Izumi, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Yeah, I know what you mean... There are no LGBT people in my town, at least not that I know of. Maybe you'll meet some when you go to college, that's what I'm hoping for, at least.

3. Flyers2011

I get what you mean.

I live in a town controlled by a homophobic church. It's wonderful, but the dating prospects are very slim.

So that's why I dated two girls who were part of the church. To, you know, destruct their carefully built facade from the inside.

All right I'm not being completely serious, but my town is small, controlled by a homophobic church, and dating prospects are slim. My exes do attend church as well, but I had no intention of sabotage.

Can you go to neighboring towns and see if they have a larger LGBT prescence?

4. Izumi

Izumi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Possibly. and haha
    We have churches and such, but they are all.. that ya know, super creepy nice?
    O__O;;;
    They all love me, its like i'm some shiny, bi plaything. xD
    I don't understand it at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.