1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Nov 3, 2007.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love my mom and we have a great mother/daughter relationship.We always had a great relationship and has gotten to know me all these years.She thought I would play with dolls and do girly things.my mom was wrong and knew I was a tomboy,saw thisc when I was 8 or 9 years old.I loved working on cars and do it to this day.Our relationship changed in a positive way when I came out when I was 18 and became closer.She has a shirt saying this: Proud mom of a lesbian daughter, wears it once in a while with pride.She does like my girlfriend Yasmine and knows I am very happy to this day.She has been very supportive since day one I came out.I did spend time with her today.

2. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    wow, I love that you're relationship with your mom is so good. It is really reassuring to hear that you've been given such a good reception by here and that no matter what she is proud of you.

Congrats

3. Oh that's awesome! Moms like that rule! My mom's like that too, we've always been close and things have gone for the better since I came out.

4. stacydianna

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I am very happy for you and wish you the best.

5. SpikySpice

Your mom is incredible^^

My mom rocks, eventhough we are far away liek half of teh Earth but our relationship is still the same, too bad, I dont want to come out to her X.x

6. xequar

Supportive parents are a genuine gift. My dad and I are actually closer since I came out, and both of my parents are very supportive. It's just incredibly wonderful, and I'm glad you and your mom have such a great relationship!