1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most embarrassing moment?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fairybread, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, so I have a few.. Actually, most involve falling out of things...
    1) falling out of a kayak whilst trying to get out at the lagoon, in front of my team.
    2) having to bail At tournament cos someone was on top of my capsized boat.
    3) inhaling water in the lagoon (full of duck poo and other nastys) in the middle of a game
    4) getting stuck on top of climbing bars numbers times...

And there's several more, but that's enough for now

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was 13, my best friend wrote a song for a class, and the teacher arranged for her to perform it at the final assembly for the year. It was a love song written by a 12-year-old and it was pretty terrible, and she didn't want to perform it without moral support. So one of our friends and I ended up singing backup on this terrible song in front of hundreds of people who were laughing at us. We agreed never to speak of it again.

3. Zontar

Yep, this afternoon. I was in class today and I opened up the web browser on my iPad...only for 7chan's Sexy Beautiful Men to display for all to see. I was browsing it the night before and I left it up when I shut it off. x.x

Luckily, I hit "home" quickly and reset it, guaranteeing that it would open back up at Google when it finished rebooting.

4. Giorria

Giorria Guest

10 years old, I put dry sage and onion stuffing mix in the microwave without putting the water in it first. Microwave went pop, there was green smoke everywhere but the mix left dark orange marks in the microwave. My family think I put a tin of baked beans in there. I still get someone bring it up every now and then. :lol:

5. Bolin

There was this one time when I was in 8th grade...my family and I were driving to church. It had just finished raining, and I let my window down (I was in the front passenger seat). Well, we passed under a tree, and some water fell in and something made a "thud" in my lap. I didn't think anything of it until it started moving...I look down, and there's a huge bumble bee or ###### or whatever in my lap...I started hyperventilating and told my mother to stop the car. She pulled over in the median in the middle of the road and asked what was wrong. I immediately jumped out of the car, did some strange hopping dance to get the bee/###### thingy off me, and almost got ran over by a car in the process.

The next day at school, my friend says "There was some idiot black kid running in the middle of the street, and my mom almost ran over him." "That was me..." I said. "There was a bee on my lap, and I wanted to get it off..."

Then, there was this awkward silence...

6. Flyers2011

Hah. So I was hanging out with my girlfriend (at the time, we've broken up) and we were making out on my couch, which is right by my front door. All of a sudden the door opens, my mom runs in, so I dove off about five feet off of the couch and ended up crashing into the island in our kitchen (my house is tiny lol). Later my mom comes to me and says, "I don't really want to know what was going on. Just be careful." Awkward.

7. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was kayaking in the lake my aunt lives near, and my cousin's dog (a scrawny little Yorkie) was hopping between mine and my cousin's kayak. Well, my cousin moved ahead to catch up to my aunt, and her dog was left behind with me. He started to panic and attempted to jump from the kayak onto the nearby land, and he missed and fell into the water. I jumped in after him, intending to 'save' him, but ended up getting scratched up while he swam to shore unscathed. I then had to retrieve my kayak, which had drifted quite a ways, and it took me several failed tries to climb back into it before I decided it was a lost cause. It was very embarrassing.