1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you say ur dress sense is?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EthanS, Nov 5, 2007.

1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Well some think im a street dancer, so i gess i dress like them ( but im not tho ^_^) . You get what i mean :grin:

2. Nicknikko

yea.. and i don't really know how i dress... well i do dress "European" that's what my friends say.. it's kind of preppy though..

3. Jeimuzu

I'm pretty good, not brilliant, but good enough to maybe promote the whole gay stereotype.

4. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I dress hot...no baggy clothes for me! no ugly clothes either!I like to match =]

5. I know enough to match lol thats about it. But usually I have like fashionable clothes I suppose, they aren't baggy or like scrub clothes or anything so.

6. Psych!

Psych! Guest

My clothes are too big on me. :dry:
    I dress K-Mart and Wal-Mart.
    So, you get the idea.

7. step49x

I think I can match, but that's about it. As long as it doesn't completely clash, I don't usually care much about what I wear. In the summer, it's primarily t-shirts. I guess I'd say I dress casual. A lot of the clothes I have, especially the pants, are pretty baggy.

8. xequar

I dress casually, but cleanly. Typical for me would be a pair of cargo pants and a plain logoless t-shirt, and probably something like a puka shell necklace. Like I said, casual but clean.

9. MalibuGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle

10. davo-man

I dress in whatever feels and looks good at the time. Im not too caught up in fashion and what others think about my appearance (in terms of clothing) but I dress nicely enough that I feel confident in myself. That said, I find it amazing that pple spend hundreds of dollars on shoes and jackets and stuff when the most expensive thing that I wear is an $80 bag from Gap in London

11. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Oh I'll admit it! I'm a Hollister whore, almost everything I buy is from that store.

12. Zec24

I don't really have a good fashion sense, and yes I'm fulfilling the stereotype. My mother and sister used to screen my outfits for me in High School.

I guess i would say I'm pretty casual, I like jeans and a t-shirt or sweatshirt. I like loose fitting clothes for the most part.

13. xxAngelOnFirexx

90% of all my clothes and accessories are from Hot Topic. at any give time i am going to be wearing at least 1 or 2 items from their. like right now its spiral earrings and a chain necklace. i wear black pretty much all of the time, if its not black its gray. sometimes blue shades. not much else. maybe a the stray other colors. baggy clothes. chain pants (got 3 pairs which alternate depending on what my weight is). i just realized i don't where jeans anymore. just black pants versions. always companioned with a big or loose t-shirt that has some phrase, logo, or band on it. then if its cold a jacket. bands or skulls. i wear lots of skulls.

14. Nerdtendo

my fashion sence? non-exsistant.

15. jroakwood

i really love/have an obsession with name brands.
    they make everything better. :slight_smile:

Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister.

Preppy, Low Rise Boot Cut Jeans.
    Polos and nice t-shirts.
    School spirit-wear. (love that stuff)
    nice pair of shoes.

i love clothes. hahah.

16. Defender

Defender Guest

Usually baggy(a little worn/destroyed at the bottom due to age) jeans and a T-shirt. Fairly casual. I say just wear whatever you feel comfy with. If others don't like it/think they are better, just tell them to stfu. I also dislike the stereotype.

17. pirateninja

Using the word my mother used once I think sums up my dress sense perfectly

"Scandinavian"

18. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dress casual most of the time.I sometimes have to dress nice to a wedding or a family picture every year with my girlfriend Yasmine,her son Taylor and daughter Zoe.

19. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

The Diesel store, Express Men, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, and Armani Exchange are my best friends. That and a high paying job. But I'd say I lean somewhere in between vintage, preppy, and basically my own thing.

20. Ty

Ty Guest

My dress sense? Gay.